December 2010 Moms

f/u: My friend is begging ppl to donate money on facebook...

They put the cat to sleep. Wonder what's going to happen to the money they got donated..
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: f/u: My friend is begging ppl to donate money on facebook...

• My guess: funeral expenses.
  • I'm glad they did.. That's really the best thing for the cat. Hopefully the money will be used to pay for any bills to this point. Or they'll be jerks and spend it on something unnecessary... But one can hope they'll do the right thing. Apparently for once!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageJulietL129:
    I'm glad they did.. That's really the best thing for the cat. Hopefully the money will be used to pay for any bills to this point. Or they'll be jerks and spend it on something unnecessary... But one can hope they'll do the right thing. Apparently for once!

They got over $350 donated by like 8 people!! I really hope they return it!

• imageLovesMM:
    My guess: funeral expenses.
    Bwahahaha! That's sad but it was probably the best decision for everyone involved. They should donate the $ to an animal shelter. I don't know if they're the kinda people that would do something like that though. Doesn't sound like it...
  • ok, why haven't you told me about this? You may need to call me today!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    <3 Watching the snow <3 <br> Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    "A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for"
  • imageMyheart1297:
    ok, why haven't you told me about this? You may need to call me today!

Haha Jaim...I thought you read it on here lol.

So, she's STILL begging for money!! Not sure for what?! They have over $350 and she wants $625?! WTF?? Seriously, look at this: https://loonesto.blogspot.com/p/dollar-4-rooftop.html

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"