Trying to Get Pregnant

Stitch 'n B!tch - TTGP/Grads!

Just wanted to plug our knitting/crocheting/crafting group, the Stitch 'n B!tch group on Ravelry.  Click my sig badge to join us!  You just need to be a member on Ravelry to join!  Here's the HTML code to put a badge in your sig too (take out the **s, there are 3 sets of them):

<**a href="https://tinyurl.com/ttgpsnb"><**img border="0" src="https://i56.tinypic.com/2cxat0h.jpg" height=100 /></**a>

So, whatcha knitting/crocheting/working on?  Share your projects here!

I'm working on a baby blanket for my BFF who is due 4/1.  It's a pink/white marbled blanket (knit with two threads at a time) with raised and lowered blocks (stockinette and reverse stockinette).  The pattern is on the Ravelry group!  Here's a pic from earlier last week.  I'm planning 8 blocks wide by 10 tall, so I'm a little over half done now.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Stitch 'n B!tch - TTGP/Grads!

• The only thing I do is cross stitch. Does that count?
    GlitterPhoto GlitterPhoto
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Together since 5/08 ~ Married 6/19/10 ~ TTC #1 since 8/10
    BFP#1 3/26/11 ~ EDD 12/2/11 ~ Ectopic Twins left tube 7w3d
    BFP#2 11/2/11 ~ EDD 7/14/12 ~ Robert Edgar born 7/18/12
    BFP#3 9/28/13 ~ EDD 5/20/14 ~ Benjamin Clarence born 5/15/14
  • Thats a really awesome blanket! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Ohhh that looks so cute!!!  I wish I knew how to knit!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• imagemichaela080:
    The only thing I do is cross stitch. Does that count?

Yes, but only if it is subversive cross stitch :p

• I love that name of the group! HA HA HA!

That blanket is awesome and I love that pattern--looks very baby-esque!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I wish I could knit/crochet! I have two left hands... tried it when I was young... never got past the first line. =/  You've got talent!
    Married my best friend October 28th, 2005
    Found out we're expecting August 7th, 2013  
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • I just joined. I am working on this:

GlitterPhoto GlitterPhoto
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Together since 5/08 ~ Married 6/19/10 ~ TTC #1 since 8/10
    BFP#1 3/26/11 ~ EDD 12/2/11 ~ Ectopic Twins left tube 7w3d
    BFP#2 11/2/11 ~ EDD 7/14/12 ~ Robert Edgar born 7/18/12
    BFP#3 9/28/13 ~ EDD 5/20/14 ~ Benjamin Clarence born 5/15/14
  • imagereinstone:

Just wanted to plug our knitting/crocheting/crafting group, the Stitch 'n B!tch group on Ravelry.  Click my sig badge to join us!  You just need to be a member on Ravelry to join!  Here's the HTML code to put a badge in your sig too (take out the **s, there are 3 sets of them):

<**a href="https://tinyurl.com/ttgpsnb"><**img border="0" src="https://i56.tinypic.com/2cxat0h.jpg" height=100 /></**a>

So, whatcha knitting/crocheting/working on?  Share your projects here!

I'm working on a baby blanket for my BFF who is due 4/1.  It's a pink/white marbled blanket (knit with two threads at a time) with raised and lowered blocks (stockinette and reverse stockinette).  The pattern is on the Ravelry group!  Here's a pic from earlier last week.  I'm planning 8 blocks wide by 10 tall, so I'm a little over half done now.

You just put my very sad first knitted project to shame. Mine looks so sad. But I am determined to finish this stupid scarf to send to MH for v-day. He has been bugging me about it since I started! But I have NO CLUE how to do any thing other than the basic knit stitch. But THIS looks intense!

• I just have to say I am super impressed by that blanket.  That's a blanket of patience!  My sister tried teaching me how to knit.  I started off trying to make a scarf, because you know, I live in Florida so obviously a scarf would be very useful haha.  Needless to say it never made it past the length of tennis socks.  Love the group name!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"