Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

12-step program?

AF just left last night. Low, firm, closed CP, low AM temp, no CM... You know, typical post-AF.

But this morning my right breast was super sore, so what did I do? Did I look for a bruise or feel for a lump or swollen gland? Nope. I high-tailed it upstairs and POAS.

BFN. Duuuhhhhh! I just sat there for a minute and hung my head in POAS-junkie shame.

And to think that I used to laugh at my friends who said TTC made them crazy. I get it now. I really do. Embarrassed

(It was muscle pain, BTW, from moving a piece of furniture.Stick out tongue )

DS: 11/8/11 | 9 lb 7 oz, 22 in
DD: 5/22/14 | 9 lb 9 oz, 21.5 in

Re: 12-step program?

• Options

Ha ha, I am not going to lie, I have done the same thing Embarrassed

Which is why I no longer keep any HPT in my house until I am only a couple days away from testing day.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

I need to have my husband hide mine in his work van or something. Sheesh.

DS: 11/8/11 | 9 lb 7 oz, 22 in
    DD: 5/22/14 | 9 lb 9 oz, 21.5 in

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just got done with AF Thursday..had a weird taste in my mouth all day that I couldn't get rid of. I was talking to my sister about it, who is 5 1/2 months preggo, and she said she had the same thing and that's when one of her coworkers told her she was preggo and sure enough she was! So of course I race home to POAS. The worst part was I've been doing a lot of lurking and seeing ppl getting very faint lines on their BFP's so I stared at that stupid stick so long I imagined the 2nd line! Can you say psycho?? I need help.
    image image
    TTC Dec 2010 - DX MFI Aug 2011 - CD3/7DPO labs good - HSG all clear
    IUI #1 1/13 = BFN
    IUI #2 = BFN
    IUI #3 + Clomid = BFN
    IUI #4 + Clomid = BFFN
    IUI #5 + Clomid = BFN
    IUI #6 + Clomid = BFN
    IVF coming soon
  • Options

imageslouise12:
    Just got done with AF Thursday..had a weird taste in my mouth all day that I couldn't get rid of. I was talking to my sister about it, who is 5 1/2 months preggo, and she said she had the same thing and that's when one of her coworkers told her she was preggo and sure enough she was! So of course I race home to POAS. The worst part was I've been doing a lot of lurking and seeing ppl getting very faint lines on their BFP's so I stared at that stupid stick so long I imagined the 2nd line! Can you say psycho?? I need help.

Ya, I hate imagining a second line... but I still stare for way to long at all my BFN's. I have a feeling when I finally do get my BFP it will be pretty obvious there is a second line.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"