Parenting after a Loss

can LO pee too much?

He has started filling a size 2 diaper every 2-3hours. I know you have to worry about them peeing enough, but I don't know if I should worry about peeing too much?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Babywearing, cloth diapering, formula and breastmilk feeding, still can't believe I'm a mom, momma to my little man, two furbabies, and two angel babies.

Re: can LO pee too much?

• I've never heard of that being a bad thing!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks! I guess I'm just being a worrier again:)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Babywearing, cloth diapering, formula and breastmilk feeding, still can't believe I'm a mom, momma to my little man, two furbabies, and two angel babies.
  • Loading the player...
  • Does he need a bigger diaper that he doesn't fill up so quick? - I know we both have little munchkins, and DD is in a size 3.
    Marie, wife to Ron, mom to DS
  • imageTravelinMama:
    Does he need a bigger diaper that he doesn't fill up so quick? - I know we both have little munchkins, and DD is in a size 3.
    If his legs weren't so skinny, I definitely would go up a size. We already have poop leakage issues around his legs:(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"