Parenting after a Loss
Options

I just had some spotting...

It was a little bit. A thin line of red blood about 2 inches long. There was a little bit of pink too before the red line. I did have an internal u/s and exam on Friday and the dr said it could cause spotting. Wouldn't I have already had it if it was from the exams not 3 days later? This was about 2 hours ago. I haven't had any since and I'm not crampy. Should I be worried?

BFP #1 - 3/19/09 - M/C  - 4/5/09 6 weeks 2 days
BFP #2 - 7/1/09 - DD born 3/8/2010
BFP #3 - 11/1/10 - chemical pregnancy
BFP #4 - 1/2/11 - DS born 9/8/11
BFP#5 - 7/13/13 - stick baby stick!  Due 4/24/14

Re: I just had some spotting...

• Options
    I would not worry but I would also put my feet up and take it very easy:). I will send some extra sticky dust your way with my nightly prayers:)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageattyalice:
    I would not worry but I would also put my feet up and take it very easy:). I will send some extra sticky dust your way with my nightly prayers:)
    Thanks! I appreciate it!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Have you had sex recently?  Done anything strenuous? 

When I was spotting around 9 weeks they told me to be on couch arrest for a few hours and up my water and see what happened.  I had more red blood so I went to the er (this was after hours).  They checked me out and everything looked good internally and on the u/s.  My blood was unexplainable.  Hope yours stops soon...call your doc and see what they say...

• Options
    imageBeckyS1211:

Have you had sex recently?  Done anything strenuous? 

When I was spotting around 9 weeks they told me to be on couch arrest for a few hours and up my water and see what happened.  I had more red blood so I went to the er (this was after hours).  They checked me out and everything looked good internally and on the u/s.  My blood was unexplainable.  Hope yours stops soon...call your doc and see what they say...

No sex just the internal. A 4th year med student did it and the spectrum hurt a lot more than normal so maybe that is it? If it happens anymore I will call the dr. Thanks for the advice!

• Options
    I am sure you and LO are just fine. But take a little extra care and get those feet up and chug some water and RELAX!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageattyalice:

Totally this!

• Options
    My ob always says that if you even look at a pregnant cervix funny it bleeds, but I'll send some sticky baby dust too!
  • Options
    I was always "that patient," so I would call, just to see if you can get some reassurance, but otherwise, I agree, rest & water.  Sending sticky baby dust your way!!!
  • Options

Definitely put your feet up, drink some water and make DH give you a foot rub. Doctor's orders!

I had spotting episodes multiple times in my 1st tri. I think the last one I had was at 13 weeks and i never had another one once I was done with pg suppositories. No matter how many times you hear from pp how common spotting is, it is still very scary. 

It never hurts to call your OB and check everything out if it will help you relax. ::HUGS::

02/08 BFP resulted in m/c 4/10/08 (11 weeks)
    10/08 Clomid Cycle #1 = m/c 11/7/08 (6 weeks)
    03/09 Clomid Cycle #2 = BFN
    3 rounds of Femara + Ovidrel + IUI =BFN
    10/18/09 2nd Break Cycle (post HSG) before IVF #1 = BFP!

? The world thought I had it all, but I was waiting for you. ?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Labor Buddy to Megjr8
  • Options
    Ugh that sucks. I know how scary spotting is. I hope it is just from the ultrasound. Take it easy and relax as much as possible.

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
    Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• Options
    Very possibly just from the internal. I know its impossible not to worry, but do try to relax as much as you can for the time being. I had spotting/bleeding through almost my whole first tri.
  • Options
    I would not worry unless you start to have cramps. I will send some extra sticky dust your way. Just relax when you can! GL hon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"