Success after IF

Who is having a baby next??

I think half the board is pg right now, but it seems like mid pgcy, who is close to the end?
Health&Fitness Blog imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Our IVF miracles!

Re: Who is having a baby next??

• I think Cajun girl is next.   I beleive she posted on FB that she was having her baby tomorrow.    HappyCouple isn't too far behind and LauraandDan is gearing up too. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm soon... hopefully!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

-----Lisa-----
  • Loading the player...
  • How about LisaMarisa?

ETA: And ABC-123

Ella- 8/22/08, Jules and Tuck- 12/15/10
  • I am scheduled for a c/s on the 8th if I don't have the babies sooner, but I have a feeling I will make it to the 8th...
    Nothing to see here....
  • Okay how did I get HappyCouple and LisaMarisa mixed up?   I am so sorry.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think LisaMarisa and I have the same due date but even with my scheduled c/s I think she'll go first. I'm just praying I don't go into labor during this stupid snow storm!

Clomid M/C 8 weeks 2/08 *IVF #1-DD born 3/09
    *Surprise BFP-T18 baby lost at 13w 1/10 *FET #1-DS born 2/11
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imagelaura&dan05:
    I think LisaMarisa and I have the same due date but even with my scheduled c/s I think she'll go first. I'm just praying I don't go into labor during this stupid snow storm!

When is your c/s scheduled (if you're sharing)?

• imagelaura&dan05:
    I think LisaMarisa and I have the same due date but even with my scheduled c/s I think she'll go first. I'm just praying I don't go into labor during this stupid snow storm!

Eh, I'm not so sure anymore but I am almost to the point of begging for an induction at my next appointment.  I had such a great induction with DS and I am totally over being pregnant.  We'll see though, I have been saying all along that a Groundhog's Day baby would be ok and that is tomorrow so I'm holding out hope!

I hope you make it through the storm!!

-----Lisa-----
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"