Stay at Home Moms
Options

If you have housekeepers/cleaning service

How often do they come to your house?
Stay at Home Mama to 3 Beautiful Children by the miracles of Birth & Adoption

Re: If you have housekeepers/cleaning service

• Options
    Bi-weekly
    image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • Options

Every Friday for about an hour, sometimes two hours.

It's not a service (they are too expensive for what I want done), just a nice lady other neighbors use and recommended to me.  :)

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We were having ours come 3 times a week...I think cutting back to twice a week because we have a lot going on during the day right now.
    Stay at Home Mama to 3 Beautiful Children by the miracles of Birth & Adoption
  • Options

Bi-weekly.

I'd prefer weekly but my budget wouldn't. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Bi weekly but we're changing to weekly.

We've found it's impossible for us to keep the house clean with 3 kids. 

• Options

Bi-Weekly, she is her a long time from 9am to about 2:30pm

Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    every other week
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagescorpio72:

Bi weekly but we're changing to weekly.

We've found it's impossible for us to keep the house clean with 3 kids. 

I'm not sure how old your kids are, but I'm finding it much easier to keep the house clean now that they're a bit older, in school, etc. I have a 5, 3 and 2 YO at home.

Also, the girls help clean the playroom every night, help make their beds every morning, etc.

I am finding the house is not as messy........ 

image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • Options
    Bi weekly

J+E ~ 08/25/2007   DD#1 ~ 05/11/2010   DD#2 ~ 09/25/2013   DD#3 ~ 06/09/2016   Baby #4 Due ~ 01/16/2023

• Options

bi-weekly.

Honestly, now that the girls are 1 and (almost) 3, I'm feeling like I could make-do w/ once a month.  Keeping things picked up and uncluttered is the challenge ;) And I feel like I'm always vacuuming and wiping stuff down on a day-to-day basis anyway. I just hate cleaning bathrooms, so I guess the bi-weekly is worth it for that alone ;)

CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"