OB says... — The Bump
Pregnant after a Loss

OB says...

I could go at any minute..

And there is a blizzard on the way...

And I am nesting like crazy...

DH is making me relax, I am 2 1/2 cm dialated and feeling pretty uncomfortable, I am supposed to be induced on 2/7, but the OB says she thinks it will be before.

Re: OB says...

• Any minute?  Dang, I need a blizzard here to get me some progress.  Drive safe in all the snow if you do go into labor during it!
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • OMG hopefully you beat the blizzard!  GL!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Every night I prayed for you. Then when you were in my belly, I prayed harder. Now that you're in my arms, I pray even harder.
  • Loading the player...
  • So exciting, I am sure you are on pins and needles!!! 
    TTC#1: 14 months on our own (did HSG, b/w, SA);
    BFP on Cycle 14--TWINS! Identical twin boys stillborn at 19wks(1/9/10)
    3 break cycles; took clomid 50mg, BFP #2 Beta #1 35, Beta #2 338!!! Owen was born 2/11/11! 
    TTC#2: 4 cycles on clomid: BFNs
    BFP #3: Cycle #5 100mg clomid; beta #1 21; beta #2 6=CP 
    Cycle #6 break cycle TTC no meds=BFN
    Cycle #7: 150 clomid+ovidril+IUI=BFN (switched to RE)
    Cycle #8: follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle #9 Forced break due to cyst
    Cycle #10 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle #11 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle#12 Forced break due to cyst, went on BCP; did repeat HSG, Saline U/S
    Cycle #13 IVF: Follistim/Menapur ER 11-30 11 eggs, 5 mature, 4 fertilized and 3dt on 12-3; BFN
    Cycle #14: IVF#2 lupron/follistim/menopur ER 1-22, 19 eggs, 14 fertilized, 5dt on 1-27, BFP!! beta 1: 63, beta 2: 119; EDD 10-15-13; 1 frozen embie
    Miracle Surprise BFP, EDD 10-1-15; saw HB great Betas, 11weeks lost baby MC at home
    Moved forward with FET transfered solo frostie on 6-4-15, beta 1: 315, beta 2: 738, u/s showed one baby on track EDD 2-21-16
  • Good luck!! If it's any consolation, I'm waiting out the same storm but here in MO. Depending on how my appt goes on Thursday, I might be scheduled for induction on 2/7, too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just had to drive home, and the roads aren't too bad yet... Hopefully you will either go really soon, or wait until this blizzard passes us!!  Keep us informed. :-)
    formerly *Abby*
    BFP 10/05/09 - natural m/c 10/22/09... BFP 07/18/2010 - My BFP Chart - Due March 29, 2011
    My Pregnancy Blog
    Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    "You are the best thing, that's ever been mine." - Taylor Swift, "Mine"
    Labor Buddy to leneae10 and kilissa
  • Just curious--Why does she think you'll go any minute? You can be dilated that much for weeks with no progress (that is actually more the norm).

Regardless, hopefully it all works out--I heard the Midwest (tons of fam in KC area) got hit hard with the blizzard.  Good luck! 

• Due to the softened cervix and contractions. Time will tell.

I would actually rather wait, the weather is just awful here.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards