Infertility

boss just approved days off for surgery

... and now it is starting to feel real. 

Even though I scheduled the surgery about a month ago, I had some stuff to work out with scheduling while I was gone before I officially asked my boss, so I only asked her last week.  She is sometimes a little behind on getting back to people and we just had a HUGE event at my work this past Saturday, so I couldn't really push her on it until after it was over.

I didn't think she would say no, but I was worried since last time I asked off for a couple days to have a minor surgery, it turned into me being out for two months and on shortened/modified days for a couple weeks when I came back.

It is only 5 weeks away now and I'm very excited, nervous, etc.  I have been enjoying my break but I'm getting anxious to move forward. I have about a 1 1/2 weeks of BCP left before AF comes and I have to go back to my RE and have a hysterscopy done.  Even though it will still be a couple months after the surgery until the FET, I'm happy to be moving towards the next steps.

~Lauren~
**SAIF always welcome.**
After 2+ years, 3 losses, 3 surgeries, 2 IVFs and 1 FET our little girl is here.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
my read shelf:
Lauren (babystinkbreath)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
Read in 2011: 56/55
Read in 2012: 31/30
Read in 2013: 1/25
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: boss just approved days off for surgery

• so happy that you were cleared for your time off and it's no longer weighing on your mind. i hope the next 5 weeks fly by! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Such great news that u got the time, and will be moving forward!
  • Loading the player...
  • So glad that you are moving forward!!!!! 

ps.... I'm totally going to add you on goodreads, I'm obsessed with that website!

• imagekaterena:

So glad that you are moving forward!!!!! 

ps.... I'm totally going to add you on goodreads, I'm obsessed with that website!

ooooh, please do!  i love goodreads.  I have spent way too much time lately reading and reading about new books I want to read.

~Lauren~
    **SAIF always welcome.**
    After 2+ years, 3 losses, 3 surgeries, 2 IVFs and 1 FET our little girl is here.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Lauren (babystinkbreath)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Read in 2011: 56/55
    Read in 2012: 31/30
    Read in 2013: 1/25
    Follow Me on Pinterest

• It's really coming along, isn't it?! I'm so glad you were approved for the days so that everything else can now fall into place. YAY FET!
  • I'm glad things are moving forward smoothly!
    +++
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"