Parenting after a Loss

To those with ipads....

Can I seriously not post to the pal page on fb? :(. Can't get it to work!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: To those with ipads....

• I can post on there on my iPad. Did you turn the java script on?
    IVF cycle 1-BPF!
    9/13/09-Twin boys born at 23 weeks due to Pprom.
    Ethan and Jacob-our beautiful angel babies lived for 11 minutes and 23 hours.
    Single embryo FET 12/2009-BFP! Blake born 8/2010 at 39 weeks after 36 hours of labor and an emergency c section < IVF 2- BPF! Due April 27th Our Story
  • imageandrea z:
    I can post on there on my iPad. Did you turn the java script on?
    . I turned java off so I could post on here.... Then it won't let me fb?
  • Loading the player...
  • It has to be on to post on fb. You have to switch it back and forth.... Or you can turn it in and click the HTML box on the bump. It will bring a box up that you can type in. You can't format that way though.
    IVF cycle 1-BPF!
    Single embryo FET 12/2009-BFP! Blake born 8/2010 at 39 weeks after 36 hours of labor and an emergency c section < IVF 2- BPF! Due April 27th Our Story
  • Turn it on, not in.
    IVF cycle 1-BPF!
  • That sucks:(
  • I am an Ipad owner but not an ipad user :O) 

I got one for Christmas but I dont use it very often at all & I dont like the FB apps

Are you just going to FB through Safari or are you using an app ?

Help me fall in love with my Ipad what do you do on yours ?

My husband & my 5 year old play games on theirs but I am not really a gamer

So far I just use it to replace kindle, a drawing app, recipe searches, word games (OK I sound like an old lady)  

Summer 2011
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers ~early M/C 4/09 ~ Ectopic 6/09~ BFP 11/09~
  • I use safari for Facebook. I didnt even think about getting an app for it. I mostly use ours for Internet use. I visit this site and a military wives site. I also use it for blogging. I have a few simple games downloaded, but I mostly use the internet. I just love how small and easy it is.
    IVF cycle 1-BPF!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"