Oregon Babies

Silly Q for those who delivered at Sunnyside

I saw on the Omama webpage linked below that Sunnyside's give-away bag has a t-shirt. Is it for the mom or baby?

I'm guessing it's for the baby, but I was giggling at the idea of an "I gave birth at Sunnyside and all I got was this stupid t-shirt" souvenir for mom.

It doesn't really matter, but now I'm curious!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Silly Q for those who delivered at Sunnyside

• Ha!! I left with a TON of free stuff. However...no shirt.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • It's a shirt for baby just says kaiser permanente.  Also got a diaper bag and clear make up bag thing.  Hope that helps!
  • Loading the player...
  • I delivered on December 2nd of 2010 and didn't get anything... They said they were out of diaper bags and I could come back in a week and pick one up. Yeah right, like I'm gonna go back and get one.
  • We use the Kaiser diaper bag daily.  It's way better than the one that we bought ahead of time.  We never did use the baby t-shirt.    
  • I delivered there last July and we got a 6 month (I think) t-shirt/undershirt that is pale green and says Kaiser Permanente in white letters.  We got a black diaper bag with clear plastic zipper bag inserts and a small reusable gel ice pack.  I use the ice pack all the time and the black bag stays at day care with spare clothes, lotion, burp rags, bibs etc. in it. 
  • Whoa - you got a diaper bag?!?!

I got chocolate covered espresso beans. Just what every nursing mother needs, right?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"