Infertility

Intro

Some of you may know me, and you may or may not like me, but I need to really focus on filling my uterus before I run out of eggs and hope. So here I am.

Started TTC in April 2008 at 34 years, almost 35

Diagnostic testing in February 2009 - MFI Dx, 2% morph, recommended IVF w/ ICSI

H had Varicocele ligation in January 2010, increased morph to a whopping 3%

IVF Cycle in November 2010, low response, retrieved 3 eggs, 2 fertilized normally, both grade B and transfered, BFN

WTF appt was positive in the sense that my RE thinks he can load me up on stims to get more eggs out of me with the hope that we have better embryos to choose from.

Started Cycle 38 yesterday, and my mood is in the dumps.

Now I'm trying to figure out what to do next. We can't afford to do another IVF anytime soon, unless we take out a loan/credit. We're hoping for a miracle in the meantime, but that in itself is stupidly optimistic. Yet hope springs eternal.

I guess I'm here because I need to learn more about financing options, as well as support from those who are still in trenches.

So that's me.

Re: Intro

• Support, I can give.

Financing options, I have no clue. But there is a post about this very thing just a little further down on the page. 

GL with your cycle. 

TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

• Hi and welcome!  Good Luck!
    TTC since 6/08 SA and HSG normal Lap 1/10-Diagnosed with Stage 4 Endo Lupron Depot for 3 months Acupuncture and Chinese herbs since 1/10 IUI #1- C/P IUI #2- BFN Lap/Hysteroscopy 4/11-Stage 3 endo and polyp removed IVF scheduled for July 2011
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hello and GL!

After 4 years, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs our surprise miracle is here!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My Blog

TTC # 2 BFP 03/02/13 = CP, BFP 05/14/13 = CP, BFP 08/09/13 = CP

RPL testing = normal

TI Cycle #1, 50 clomid days 3-7, 150 iu Follistim days 8-11 = BFP! EDD May 22, 2014

Betas: 13 DPO = 79, 15 DPO = 149, 19 DPO = 788, 22 DPO = 2031

• Welcome and Good luck! 
  • Welcome!
  • Welcome to the board!
    +++
  • hiya!
    TTC with severe MFI since 9/08 IVF w/ ICSI #1 May/June 2010= BFP twins
    Callan George and Bennett Charles born and died 11/7/10
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    FET #1 April 2011= BFN
    FET #2 July 2011= no transfer because my lining sucked
    FET #3 February 2012= BFP! 1st beta 9dp5dt=314 2nd beta 11dp5dt=977 1st U/S 3/20 Twins- Heart rates of 111 and 138 Pregnancy Ticker
    Living After Losing
  • Good luck!
  • Hi Dip!!
  • ( O )( O )

Nice to see you over here too :)

• Welcome and good luck! I don't know much about IF-specific financial resources, but the ladies over on Money Matters are great about suggesting ways to save and cut your bills. You can lurk just for some tips or they all give you specific advice if you're open to posting your monthly budget and bills. It was really helpful for me in the past.
  • yay! and boo! that you're here.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Welcome to the board and good luck!
    After 3 years of infertility we were blessed with twin girls through private infant adoption.
    Forever our's October 17th 2012
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Wassup Dip!  I used to be over in Snark all the time til ovaries decided to play tricks on me.  If I can help shed some light I will.
  • Welcome!

We're in a similar situation....MFI, failed IVF in Oct/Nov 2010 and trying to figure out how to pay for the next one.

The best financing option we found was a medical loan from Springstone.  They only work with specific docs/clinics, but it's something to look into.

Good luck!

IVF #3 = Feb 2012
    beta#1 3/21 (14dp3dt)=413, beta#2 3/23 (16dp3dt)=785, u/s 4/11
    EDD 11/25/12
    **SAIFW** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Welcome!  I can't add much insight on the financial end, but can support the h*ll out of you if you'd like.  ;)
    Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
    3 IUI's, 2 IVF's , 1 FET , 1 IVF w/ Gestational Carrier, and 1 FET using adopted embryo's = ALL BFNs
    We are adopting!

SAIF/PAIF IS ALWAYS WELCOMED TO POST IN MY POSTS!!!
  • ::waves hello:: and welcome! 

Support, I can give.

Financing options I am not 100% sure about yet....however, I do highly advise not to withdraw from your 401(k) to finance an IVF cycle.

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards