3rd Trimester

unused breast pump for sale

Hello All,

Hope you are all doing well! I have a medela pump in style breast pump that has been recalled, The company is sending me a brand new one...I don't need it anymore so was just posting to see if there is anyone who would be interested in getting a good deal on something that some of us can'f live without. the email confermation said that I would have the new pump in 4-6 weeks. I'm a in asking $240 for it OBO it retails for $279.99.

Thanks,

Melissa

Re: unused breast pump for sale

• Why was it recalled?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So let me get this straight.....

You are selling a recalled pump for only $40 less than the purchase price. 

So you will have paid $40 for a new non recalled pump, and you want someone else to buy a recalled version for $240?

Not a deal!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I think she's saying she's sending the recalled one back to Medela, they're sending her a new one, and since she'll no longer need the new one, she's offering to sell THAT one.
  • imagePhillychickadee:

So let me get this straight.....

So you will have paid $40 for a new non recalled pump, and you want someone else to buy a recalled version for $240?

Not a deal!

I read it as she is selling the replacement pump - the non-recalled version. 

• Ohhhh, gotcha!  That makes much more sense!
  • imagePhillychickadee:

So let me get this straight.....

Not a deal!

Yes EXACTLY

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Nevermind - I hadn't read the rest of the thread (yes, was being one of "THOSE" people).

That makes sense. Have you tried Craiglist?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • OK, WOW...NO, IM NOT SELLING A RECALLED PUMP!!!!!! I have to send the recalled one back to the company, Im selling the BRAND NEW PUMP!!!

The pumps were recalled due to loss of suction. The new pump is the one for sale, to clarify again!

Sorry about that, didn't mean to confuse you.

• imageWhen we wished upon a star...:

Nevermind - I hadn't read the rest of the thread (yes, was being one of "THOSE" people).

That makes sense. Have you tried Craiglist?

Forgot to quote my "exactly"^ opps

Anyways, no craigslist is next, I dont know how to used it so I was waiting for my husband to get home to post it there..

• BTW, these are on sale at Target right now for $250 until 2/5.
    ANDREA
  • OP- you probably said it right in the first place.

I think I just lose all brain function after 7 pm!

• imageMamaAndrea:
    BTW, these are on sale at Target right now for $250 until 2/5.

Well the medela freestyle which is a much better pump (rechargeable battery and electric) is on sale for $94 still.

• imagemishu917:

imageMamaAndrea:

Well the medela freestyle which is a much better pump (rechargeable battery and electric) is on sale for $94 still.

That depends on where you are.. I still haven't been able to get my hands on that deal. (NOT fair!)

♥ mm/c 2/6/2010 ♥ lydia 4/28/2011 ♥ c/p 10/25/2011 ♥ edd 2/23/2012
  • Saving $40 is not really a deal, sorry to rain on your sale, but if you are unloading it, make it a deal that no one can pass up.
  • imagecruelsound:

OP, Medela is sending you a new, unopened pump that you want to sell, right? So, essentially, it's a BRAND NEW pump for $40 cheaper than it is in stores (unless there's some sale going on.)

Some of you are acting like she's selling a half-broken pump coated in her boob milk for $40 off of retail.

It is on sale at target for 250 and you can get one for 220 New in box off ebay..

• imageMamaAndrea:

Well last time I checked $240 is cheaper that 250...not really sure what your point is....

• imageAzrayla:
    imagecruelsound:

OP, Medela is sending you a new, unopened pump that you want to sell, right? So, essentially, it's a BRAND NEW pump for $40 cheaper than it is in stores (unless there's some sale going on.)

Some of you are acting like she's selling a half-broken pump coated in her boob milk for $40 off of retail.

It is on sale at target for 250 and you can get one for 220 New in box off ebay..

LIGHT BULB BACK ON! Just figured out why I stopped using this site...you 3tri B****es Have to many hormones going on to remeber how to be nice people(not refering to all of you...just a few!) This is a brand new in the box never used pump...($40 that you save can buy you 228 huggies diapers at costco).I put OBO so you little...you can get it cheaper on ebay for $20 less...soooo sorry...I didnt search for 3 hours to find every sale on the darn thing... and every one talking about the cheap $94 pump...this one is much better.. So much for trying to be nice...$40 bucks it $40 bucks where I come from...ya know I dont get food stamps and I'm not on welfare so its nice to get a good deal every now and then..

• imagegoodlilcowgirl08:

imageMamaAndrea:

Well last time I checked $240 is cheaper that 250...not really sure what your point is....

And that $250 would end up being closer to $275 in some places thanks to tax.  Just pass on the deal, or submit your best offer as she said in her OP.  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagegoodlilcowgirl08:
    imageAzrayla:
    imagecruelsound:

LIGHT BULB BACK ON! Just figured out why I stopped using this site...you 3tri B****es Have to many hormones going on to remeber how to be nice people(not refering to all of you...just a few!) This is a brand new in the box never used pump...($40 that you save can buy you 228 huggies diapers at costco).I put OBO so you little...you can get it cheaper on ebay for $20 less...soooo sorry...I didnt search for 3 hours to find every sale on the darn thing... and every one talking about the cheap $94 pump...this one is much better.. So much for trying to be nice...$40 bucks it $40 bucks where I come from...ya know I dont get food stamps and I'm not on welfare so its nice to get a good deal every now and then..

Oh, yeah, well in that case I definitely want to take you up on your crappy offer.  Too bad my hormones are going to get in the way, lol.  Nice.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• imagegoodlilcowgirl08:
    imageAzrayla:
    imagecruelsound:

Not trying to be rude or anything..I was just pointing out a savvy shopper can look somewhere else for a good deal..It happens! I'm sure youd like to get as much back for what you paid, but that just doesnt happen all the time..I'm not on welfare and I CAN afford a new pump, doesnt mean I'd choose to if I didnt have to. Good luck though :)

• imagegoodlilcowgirl08:

OMG...i SO want to buy from you now.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    "If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes."
    -St. Clement of Alexandra
  • imagegoodlilcowgirl08:
    imageAzrayla:
    imagecruelsound:

And we're the hormonal ones.....Mmmkay.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagegoodlilcowgirl08:
    imageAzrayla:
    imagecruelsound:

Holy Hell! Take the money you make off the pump and get yourself some happy pills. People are just saying that there could be better deals out there then yours. And the cheap $94 pump you are refering to is actually a $379.99 Medela Freestyle Pump that happens to be on sale right now for an insanely low price. NOT a cheap pump. It happens to be a higher/better model then yours.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"