So a little back story. DS1 was born in Aug 2008. From the start I had problems with BF, he wasn't gaining weight, etc and I supplemented. I stuck it out for 10 months and was miserable.
Mar 2010, DS2 was born. A couple weeks in, he stopped gaining weight. I ended up opting to FF him.
We are trying for DC3 now, and I am trying to decide if I should even think about BF or just straight FF. I would love to BF, it makes me sad that I missed out on it with DS2, but I also know I have been a better mother because I wasn't fooling around going back and forth.
So, would you attempt to BF again, or just FF and be done with it and not be emotional about it?