Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

maybe symptoms....?

Okay, so I've been pregnant before. (miscarriage) and my favorite thing about how my body changed was how awesome my breasts became. they were full, round, perky, and after a couple weeks, I didn't even notice how tender they were.

Since my miscarriage last year, my body has changed significantly. I'm a different shape, my periods are different, and even my PMS is different. My breasts always swell, sometimes a full cup size bigger, when I'm expecting AF.  Sometimes, they even fill out a little more, but not like what they've been doing this week.

They're achey, sensitive, swollen, full, perky, and very pretty if I do say so myself. part of me is genuinely hoping that this is my first symptom. as a matter of fact, I'm even a day late. i'm not getting my hopes up, but it would be nice.

its pretty normal for me to be about a week late on my period, so i'm putting off HPTing, but I'm still kind of excited. 

input?

Re: maybe symptoms....?

• Options

Most early pregnancy symptoms can also be PMS symptoms depending on the person, so there is no way to know.

Take an HPT!  GL 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

There really is no way to know...so take a HPT :)  Good luck!

I'm not a patient person so I'd be POASing right NOW and if BFN, keep POASing once per week until BFP or AF.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageTea712:

Most early pregnancy symptoms can also be PMS symptoms depending on the person, so there is no way to know.

Take an HPT!  GL 

This.  PG symptoms can also be AF symptoms, so the only way to know is to take a test.  We can't tell you.

• Options
    If AF were late I would POAS!
    BabyFruit Ticker

TTC 2.0
    Surprise BFP! Beta#1:37 Beta#2: 97

TTC 1.0
    IUI #1=BFN
    IUI #2=BFP! Beta#1:87 Beta #2:1050
    ~It's a GIRL!~
    Lily born 10/30/12

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."
  • Options

hahaha, well, i don't want to waste a year's worth of diaper money on HPTs until i'm pretty sure i am pregnant. my last pregnancy, i was 12 days late before i decided to test. i'll probably wait that long again, and just monitor my symptoms.

they say every pregnancy is different, but idk, i just don't have nearly as many symptoms as i did last go round. when i feel more confident i am carrying a child, i'll go ahead and test. i've already given up my daily coffee, in hopes for a baby, AND i'm a barista in a nice coffee shop. talk about temptation!  decaf seems to help. Smile

• Options

refer to my siggy

• Options
    Take a test and GL

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

I can understand your reluctance and would wait till at least a week late.  Now if your feelings overwhelm you than I would suggest taking a test.  Good Luck!

• Options
    i have a game plan. DF has leave next week. i think i'll HPT while he's here, because i'd much rather give him any good news we might expect in person as opposed to over skype.
  • Options
    I like your idea about waiting until DH is there. Good luck!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    just throwing this out there, but while i was driving my little sister to school this morning, i ended up choking on my own spit (gross, i know) which made me get sick. i've never been more excited with nausia. Ick!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"