February 2011 Moms
Options

REALLY want a cake.

I think I should NEVER watch Cake Boss unless

A.) I have a cake in the oven being made or already iced and done, or 

B.) I have gone to Albertson's beforehand and bought a cake. I prefer this one because the icing on their birthday cakes just HITS.THE.SPOT. 

Unfortunately, DH has duty today and won't be home til tomorrow. :( No cake for me. I already put out a hit on FB to see if any nearby friends happen to want to do an almost 10 mo pregnant woman a favor. (Can you tell I'm pulling for sympathy here? LOL)

CafeMom Tickers
imageimage

Re: REALLY want a cake.

• Options

Haha.. Im currently eating chocolate, hubby is on his way home with subway and skittles, and now I WANT CAKE!

Thanks a whole hell of alot! LOL

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Me too - I think about cake almost daily now!  Luckily there isn't a good bakery right on my way between home and work or I'd probably have cake every day.  Over the summer our giant eagle had an amazing strawberry filled cake, mmmm wish I had one of those right now!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DH dropped off Whoppers, Junior Mints and Juju Fruits at the hospital yesterday.  At the time I was thinking "I don't want this stuff no matter how sweet it was for him to do"  Today, however, I found myself practically eating the whole box of Whoppers while watching a movie...and now I want cake!  Hmmm, I think the nurse is going to be hearing my call button soon...
    Golly Gee! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm watching cake boss too and it made me get up and make those homemade oreos someone posted about earlier this week. They're delicious by the way...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Here you go...you guys are welcome to share mine :)  My bosses came over on Friday with this and some shower gifts since my work shower didn't happen before I left work.  DH isn't so into cake so I'm left to eat it all myself!

• Options

Sucks to be you!!! I had cake on Saturday for my mom's birthday. Lemon cake with rasberry filling and a light lemon frosting. SO GOOD!!!! Now I'm enjoying a frosted sugar cookie shaped like a birthday cake Big Smile

Just thought I'd rub that in for ya!

• Options
    I have been craving cake like a crazy lady since I watched wedding crashers a couple weeks ago. I was soo jealous of Vince Vaughn stuffing cake in his pie hole! I don't know what the deal is with this sweet tooth lately...mmm CAKE!
    Happy mommy to a sweet baby boy! CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    imageAnnieRose321:

Sucks to be you!!! I had cake on Saturday for my mom's birthday. Lemon cake with rasberry filling and a light lemon frosting. SO GOOD!!!! Now I'm enjoying a frosted sugar cookie shaped like a birthday cake Big Smile

Just thought I'd rub that in for ya!

Well I was reading this post thinking "eh...cake doesn't sound that good riight now". And then I read this! Lemon cake with rasberry filling....where the hell_ am I going to find that? I must have it!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    So I gave into the craving and found a butter pecan batter mix in the pantry with a butter cream frosting.  Just another 20 minutes till it's out of the oven!  Wonder if I'll be able to wait till it cools to dig in?!
  • Options

I have the worst sweet tooth lately!!! Anything covered with sugar or chocolate has to be eaten by ME! I have had donuts and a peanut butter snickers so far today and I have oreos calling my name right now!!!

I hope one of your friends brings you a cake... I would bring one for one of my friends!!

• Options

Man, I would have settled for a regular vanilla with white icing cake, but now my standards have been raised: I feel the need for a lemon cake with raspberry filling. Or a cookies and cream ice cream cake. Thanks for that ladies, I could have been happy with a plain white cake with huge icing roses on it, but now... I need more.

If the store wasn't so far I'd walk!! 

Or Black Forest Cake. Ohhhhhhh cake orgasm coming on tomorrow when DH comes home!!!

CafeMom Tickers
    imageimage
  • Options
    That reminds me of when I found the complete series "Pushing Daisies" on Netflix and had DH bring home a pie just about every other day.  Smile
    BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    How about the episode on right now.... candy bar cake?!!  FML, I neeeed cake now!
  • Options
    I just made a pan of Rice Krispie bars, and then ate a bowl of Fruity Pebbles. That oughta cover me for awhile.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've been REALLY wanting white cake with white icing for a couple of days now.  I almost bought some ready made today at the store, but I didn't do it, because they are all soooo big and I didn't want to have the whole thing in my house.  Dammit.  Now I want it extra bad. 
  • Options
    I'm really torturing myself unnecessarily by watching MORE Cake Boss. Thankfully, I have some See's Cany chocolate, Atomic Fire Balls, and some candy cane Hershey's to tide me over. It'll half satisfy my sweet tooth, anyway...
    CafeMom Tickers
    imageimage
  • Options
    imagesclement7975:

I have the worst sweet tooth lately!!! Anything covered with sugar or chocolate has to be eaten by ME! I have had donuts and a peanut butter snickers so far today and I have oreos calling my name right now!!!

I hope one of your friends brings you a cake... I would bring one for one of my friends!!

Peanutbutter Snickers!!!! I've been looking for those ever since I saw the commercial! That has to be the best combo ever!!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"