Success after IF

Aw: March of Dimes walk

My family was asked to be the Ambassador Family for our local walk this year. Charlie and Lily's (and Annaleigh's) pics and story will be used to promote the walk. I'll be going to businesses who are starting corporate teams and speaking to the employees about my family and the March of Dimes, and Joe and I will make a speech at the actual walk and the awards ceremony afterwards. They'll be a huge story board about my kids in the family tent at the walk too. I'm really excited to do this! I am eager to help the March of Dimes and I'm always happy when Annaleigh's story can be shared - it makes me feel like she's not being forgotten.

We did the walk last year and had an awesome family team full of our friends and family who raised almost $7,000 for MoD. I'm really eager to do it all again, and I think now this year will be even better!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Aw: March of Dimes walk

• Aww...how wonderful!!!  I got teary eyed reading your post.  And so great you can share her story too. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • What an honor!  You guys are a great choice.  You'll have to keep us posted on how it all goes!
  • Loading the player...
  • If ever there was a family that can show what strength and love can do, it is yours. I am so happy you will be able to share your sweet girl's story.

You are doing such a beautiful thing. 

• So excited that you were asked to do this!  Your family is a perfect ambassador!

I can't wait to participate in the walk this year...and to raise some $$ for MoD.

• Yay!  What an honor :)  You guys are the perfect choice.  We are VERY excited to do the March for Babies this year.  I've started rallying team members already!
    TTC with unexplained IF since 8/2007 6 losses, one beautiful perfect boy in our arms Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • That is absolutely wonderful!  You and your family are doing such an amazing thing for babies all over the world.  And I am so happy that Annaleigh's legacy will carry on.
  • That is wonderful!
  • That's great! Congratulations!
    Ella- 8/22/08, Jules and Tuck- 12/15/10
  • They definitely chose the perfect family! What a great way to honor your beautiful Annaleigh, and to show people what this organization really does!

I'm sure it's going to be a great experience for all of you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thank you, everyone!

And Smilee, your response made me teary - that was such a sweet statement.

• Awesome!  I'm sad that I still can't see your babyblog.   All I see is a blank page with the march of Dimes logo on one side of the page.   My computer doesn't like your blog.    Sad
  • imageLIAngel:
    Awesome!  I'm sad that I still can't see your babyblog.   All I see is a blank page with the march of Dimes logo on one side of the page.   My computer doesn't like your blog.    Sad

I have NO idea why that's happening! No one else seems to have a problem. Some day soon I am going to play with the format again so maybe that will help.

• I got goosebumps reading your post. What an honor! I bet it feels great being able to share your story and strength with others.
    TTC for 19 months. Dx: PCOS. 3 IUI's with Clomid= BFN 1st IUI with injectables= BFP imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"