Pregnant after IF

back from 1 hour test/OB exam

And I threw up about 5 minutes before my blood was drawn. I really couldn't hold it in any longer. The nurse told me that I might have to come back and do it again.... yuck!

In other news, baby is doing really well and my OB does not think that I need anti-anxiety meds. She just wants me to focus on the baby and not worry too much about work.

IVF, acupuncture, meditation and a miracle. 

Our sweet Valentine's Day FET.

Re: back from 1 hour test/OB exam

• Sorry you got sick!  I'm glad you spoke to the doctor about your anxiety.  Try your best not to worry about work and focus on becoming a mommy.  Everything will fall into place ((((HUGS))))

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Sorry you got so sick!!  I felt like crap after my 1 hour!  Hopefully you won't have to take it again.  I'm glad you talked to your OB.  Big deep breaths!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I had the hardest time keeping that oragen stuff down!

I'm so glad to hear that the baby is doing well :) 

Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Ugh, I was able to hold out until after the blood draw, but threw up immediately after...that stuff was nasty!  Hope you don't have to do it again. 
  • I'm sorry to hear you got sick sweetie. That test doesn't sound like a lot of fun and I'm really not looking forward to it either :(
  • Oh no!  I have my 1 hour on Thursday and I really worried that is going to be me.  I have thrown up multiple times (as recent as last week) when I have had orange or apple juice.  It's just too much sugar for me.

Hope you don't have to re-do the test!

• Sorry you got sick :( good for u for bringing up your anxiety with your doc. It's so common but it can be truly paralyzing. ((hugs))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"