March 2011 Moms

36 week appointment

50% effaced and 1 cm dilated! The doc kindly reminded me that I could walk around like this for weeks, but I can't help but be excited that things are progressing with relatively little discomfort for me.

He also did the group b strep test. I was expecting something much worse than it actually was. In fact, the internal exam was a lot more uncomfortable than the strep test. It was just two quick OUTSIDE swipes. 

4 weeks and counting...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 36 week appointment

• Woohoo! I have mine tomorrow. I hope I'm progressing too!... what I really hope is that I'll be 4cm and she'll send me to L&D!
  • haha I totally understand. looking at your pics I can't imagine being that big - I'd be so over it. This is one of those experiences where I am sooooo thankful that I am 6 feet tall!
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I have my 36 week appt on Wed and I am also getting the group b strep so I am thankful to hear it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought!  I hope I am progressing too, I am already starting to thin, I was 25% effaced two weeks ago, so hopefully something more is happening!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yep I had my appt today too. 1.5cm, 50% effaced, the GBS test and a see you next week. LOL.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"