2nd Trimester
Options

Increase in Vaginal Discharge...happen to anyone else?

I am 18 weeks and 3 days and have noticed a slight increase in the amount and consistency of my vaginal discharge. I have had discharge from the start of pregnancy that ranged from clear/white to yellowish and now it seems to be stickier and almost looks like something that would come out of your nose...same odor as I always have had. Sorry if this is TMI, I just wanted to know if any other Mommy's out there get this too....Thanks and God Bless you all and your babies :)

Re: Increase in Vaginal Discharge...happen to anyone else?

• Options

You have only begun to experience the goo your vagina can produce.

Nothing to worry about. A wide variation of strange things in your underpants is normal.

• Options
    Oh yeah.  My doctor also said it is just going to get worse, so enjoy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

You know when you have a cold and keep blowing your nose and the snot keeps coming back and you begin to wonder how your body is making it so fast?

Ohhhhhhh yeah. 

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    I can't begin to tell you all how much you have helped put my mind at ease...Thank you so much for taking the time to reply :) May God Bless you all!
  • Options
    imagetokenhoser:

You have only begun to experience the goo your vagina can produce.

Nothing to worry about. A wide variation of strange things in your underpants is normal.

ditto this!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

It's very disconcerting, I went in to L&D at around where you are for this very reason.

As long as the discharge doesn't have a sweet smell, and you aren't soaking a pantyliner every hour or something like that, this is just part of the pregnancy fun.

• Options
    Totally there with you. This past week is when I started seeing an increase, ugh...NOT CUTE. But it's for a good purpose of course, so we've gotta deal, and load up on liners!
  • Options
    i am in the same boat. Discharge sometimes start very thin, sometimes is yellowish; sometimes thick and mucus like. I freak out every time but every u/s I have had showed baby was fine :) i guess it is only the beginning of the worrying
  • Options
    YES!!! Completely normal!  Me too :(

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"