1st Trimester

Should I call my Dr???

So I have fibromyalgia, so this leads me to shy away from going to the doctor when I hurt. Since I got my BFP my fibro symptoms have been easy breezy, until today. I have a ton of pain all down my left side, mostly in my arm and neck. 

Am I overreacting? Should I call my doctor? I don't want to be a neurotic pregnant women but can any of us really avoid it?

Any suggestions, or other's with FB or CFS that have any experience?  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Should I call my Dr???

• When in doubt, call.  They'd rather know and assess whether it's a real issue or not that not know and miss something important.
    BFP#1 4/17/10...EDD 1/6/11...M/C 5/28/10 BFP#2 11/19/10...EDD 8/4/11 Squeaker born 7/30.
  • i don't have it but i will say this. seeing a doctor usually comes with astronomical costs (insurance + co-pays, etc.) and therefore you should get your money's worth. not to mention, peace of mind is important. if your doctor treats you poorly because you called in with a question, s/he doesn't deserve you as a patient. pregnancy can hurt anyways, what will all the growing and adjusting, so someone with special circumstances deserves special service.
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I wouldn't but i don't have fibromyalgia. You'll have a lot of aches and pains with pregnancy but only you and your doctor know what to be concerned with regarding your fibro.
  • imageQue_Syrah:
    I wouldn't but i don't have fibromyalgia. You'll have a lot of aches and pains with pregnancy but only you and your doctor know what to be concerned with regarding your fibro.

Agree with this.

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"