Trouble TTC

My iui scheduled for tomorrow will most likely not happen due to snow :(

I had my ultrasound today followed by trigger shot... Now we're supposed to get slammed with snow. I'm afraid that I might not make it to my appt, for the iui :( I'm so bummed because I actually had a few good looking follies ! Oh well , just my luck :(
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: My iui scheduled for tomorrow will most likely not happen due to snow :(

• Oh Im sorry!!  I hope you don't get snowed in!!  GL!
  • I really hope that they can still fit you in! I was worried about my monitoring appointment Wednesday b/c we're supposed to get hit then. Reading this gave me a little perspective!

Fingers crossed for you!

"I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted what I asked of him." ~1 Samuel 1:27
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    "Whatever it takes, we walk together." ~Pittsburgh Penguins
    My IF-turned-baby blog
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm in the same boat, except for mine is supposed to be Weds.  Are you near STL? This sucks!!  I guess we will have to do it the old fashioned way, huh?  I am triggering tonight, too.  Hope you make it to your IUi!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Two angel babies 11/09 and 4/10
  • I'm in Upstate NY. I triggered already and am scheduled for 8am. I just have to stay positive and hope it happens naturally :) Good luck to all you girls in the same boat.
  • imageschmidt76:
    I'm in Upstate NY. I triggered already and am scheduled for 8am. I just have to stay positive and hope it happens naturally :) Good luck to all you girls in the same boat.

We're from Upstate too! Do you go in tomorrow or Wed? Hopefully if you're tomorrow you'll be OK!!

"I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted what I asked of him." ~1 Samuel 1:27
    My IF-turned-baby blog
  • imagesbrowns08:

imageschmidt76:
    I'm in Upstate NY. I triggered already and am scheduled for 8am. I just have to stay positive and hope it happens naturally :) Good luck to all you girls in the same boat.

We're from Upstate too! Do you go in tomorrow or Wed? Hopefully if you're tomorrow you'll be OK!!

Tomorrow. I'm hoping I can get there before the big snow comes !!

• imageschmidt76:
    imagesbrowns08:

imageschmidt76:

Tomorrow. I'm hoping I can get there before the big snow comes !!

I'll cross my fingers for you! Hopefully you don't have too far to drive, that can be the worst! I hate how 20 minute commutes can turn into an hour plus. Ugh!

My IF-turned-baby blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"