2nd Trimester

Some curious questions, this is normal right?

1. My nipples have been kinda leaking this clear luid, not a whole lot and only when I like squeeze them but lately they've been bleeding, is this because my milk or something is coming in?

2. A couple days ago I posted about what feels like my bladder having sharp pains when my bladder is full and now its moved to a constant achey/sharp pain and a mild burning sensation under my belly button, anyone else having these problems?

I don't have a doctor established where I moved yet and my old doctor is 3 and a half hours away. I called the closest hospital and they just told me If I felt it was serious to go to my previous doctor so no help there.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Some curious questions, this is normal right?

• 1) clear fluid = normal. Bleeding = ouch! Is the skin cracked? If that's what it is, buy some lanolin nipple cream. The medela brand is supposed to be good.

2) You need to get tested for a bladder infection. Go to a drugstore clinic if you don't have a regular doctor. It's just a urine test. Leaving it untreated is dangerous.

• imagetokenhoser:

1) clear fluid = normal. Bleeding = ouch! Is the skin cracked? If that's what it is, buy some lanolin nipple cream. The medela brand is supposed to be good.

2) You need to get tested for a bladder infection. Go to a drugstore clinic if you don't have a regular doctor. It's just a urine test. Leaving it untreated is dangerous.

I've been putting that cream on them and even baby oil in the shower to keep my skin nice and moisturized so they dont feel dry or cracked they just bleed if I bmp my breasts or squeeze my nipples.

It came back negative when I took a test a couple days ago so i have no idea whats going on!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Clear fluid is normal- but quit squeezing your nipples for crying out loud!! That's what's causing the bleeding!!! You can EASILY injure the vessels that are currently engorged in there and very sensitive.  You can also rupture a vessel or clog a duct doing it which is painful.  Leave them alone and don't squeeze!! 

No idea about the pain except maybe go to an urgent care clinic or get an OB ASAP!! Good luck!

image Momma to Ms. C age 16 months and Mr. C age 3 months!
  • imagehrking2011:
    imagetokenhoser:

1) clear fluid = normal. Bleeding = ouch! Is the skin cracked? If that's what it is, buy some lanolin nipple cream. The medela brand is supposed to be good.

I've been putting that cream on them and even baby oil in the shower to keep my skin nice and moisturized so they dont feel dry or cracked they just bleed if I bmp my breasts or squeeze my nipples.

It came back negative when I took a test a couple days ago so i have no idea whats going on!

I would talk to the doctor about both. I dont think bleeding is super normal, having clear liquid or milkly yellow come out is normal, but you might want to check on the bleeding.

I would ask about the pain too, it might be a UTI, or it might just be one of those super fun pregnancy aches and pains, Last time, I had a strange thing where when I urinated after my bladder got particuarlly full, it didnt hurt to urinate, but I had sharp pain after, and they tested for UTI, but eventually just wrote it off as one of the strange things that can happen during pregnacy.

Good luck! Hopefully your doctor will have some answers for you!

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagehrking2011:

1. My nipples have been kinda leaking this clear luid, not a whole lot and only when I like squeeze them but lately they've been bleeding, is this because my milk or something is coming in?

Clear nipple leakage is completly normal and it is a sign of milk production starting.  Bleeding is something you want to talk to your OB about

2. A couple days ago I posted about what feels like my bladder having sharp pains when my bladder is full and now its moved to a constant achey/sharp pain and a mild burning sensation under my belly button, anyone else having these problems?

Sounds like a UTI for me.  Call your OB and get tested.

I don't have a doctor established where I moved yet and my old doctor is 3 and a half hours away. I called the closest hospital and they just told me If I felt it was serious to go to my previous doctor so no help there.

Call around to doctor offices in your area and see who is accepting new patients.  I've moved twice in the last 3 years and have been able to find a new (if only temporary) doctor within the first couple phone calls. You can always switch later after you do some research through neighbors, co-workers and friends.  And ask for the first available appointment.  My other suggestion would be to see if there is an Urgi-care.  Its essentially emergengy care without the long wait. 

Oh and if you have health insurance call them they might be able to give you a list of doctors in your area who accept your health plan.

Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"