Natural Birth

Crapola

Baby might be breech. Went to the MW just now and she used the scope to listen to the baby (it was our backup. Our primary doesn't use it, just the doppler). She said she was sure she was feeling the head in my pelvis, but could only hear the HB on the scope up high, and you can only hear the HB on the scope around where the baby's shoulder is (not all over like with the doppler). She's not too sure about its position, so she's sending us for an U/S. Here's hoping it's not breech! (I'm not getting too concerned yet, there isn't much I can do until it's confirmed one was or the other).  

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Crapola

• Sending you head-down baby juju!

If baby is breech, check out: https://www.gentlebirth.org/archives/breech.html

• I've seen this work, try hypnobabies (Turn Your Breech Baby, YES You Can! )

https://hypnobabies.com/store/shop.php?pid=17&sid=4&cid=4&start=0

Good luck!

• Loading the player...
  • I hope it works out in your favor! Also, I think I've heard that acupuncture can help turn babies around....? Might want to check that out! :)
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  •  Go to spinningbabies.com. It has a belly mapping page that can help you determine position yourself. If baby is breech - it has a lot of info on getting them to turn.

Good luck!

• I successfully flipped our breech baby over the weekend using some of the techniques on spinningbabies.com. No, seriously...he was breech at my AFI on friday, I did lots of inversion and work with a birthing ball over the weekend, and he had turned by today at my AFI. Granted he may have flipped anyways...but I like to think my work had something to do with it.

For inversion, I layed on our bed with my feet up on the headboard. DH shoved a bunch of pillows under my back/butt to get my pelvis up in the air. The second time I did it, I could actually feel LO move down towards my ribs and wiggle around a ton- I think this is when he flipped.

Good luck!!!!

• imageGreen*Flamingo:

I successfully flipped our breech baby over the weekend using some of the techniques on spinningbabies.com. No, seriously...he was breech at my AFI on friday, I did lots of inversion and work with a birthing ball over the weekend, and he had turned by today at my AFI. Granted he may have flipped anyways...but I like to think my work had something to do with it.

For inversion, I layed on our bed with my feet up on the headboard. DH shoved a bunch of pillows under my back/butt to get my pelvis up in the air. The second time I did it, I could actually feel LO move down towards my ribs and wiggle around a ton- I think this is when he flipped.

Good luck!!!!

That's cool! I'm familiar with spinning babies and some of the techniques. I'll give them a try for sure if it's confirmed.

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"