TTC After a Loss

***myaddiwaddi06***

Just wondering, did you find some good make up based on the past recs?  If so, do tell, pretty girl =)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
BFP 12/05/10 (EDD 8/8/11), empty gestational sac 12/31/10, natural miscarriage 01/05/11
BFP 03/03/11, EDD 11/09/11, We love you so much already, our sweet little munchkin!!!
BabyFruit Ticker
*Congrats to buddies MrsAtch, cflocco, MommyandKate, luckylady55, opallover, trishiepoo, stephsteph77, and Pachita! Praying for healthy babies for all of you!*
*Congrats to my buddy, Izabella22 (BFP 5/11/11)!!!Sending you Ts and Ps for a healthy, take-home baby!
*Congrats to my buddy, myaddiwaddi06(BFP 10/31/11)!!!Sending you Ts and Ps for a healthy, take-home baby!

Re: ***myaddiwaddi06***

• Aww you are too sweet. I spent a lot of time online that day looking at reviews. It was a toss between one of MAC recommendations and one that I found on Ulta's website. I went with the Ulta one first as it was less expensive. I thought if I didn't like it than I would go over the MAC. I got the Powder Foundation my Maybeline. I was surprised as I have never used this brand but I really really like it. It covers well and goes on so so easy. As a powder foundation I thought it would be greasy but nope not at all! I love it. Thanks for asking how are the bunnies? I am still trying to talk dh into getting some.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Glad you ended up with something that you like.  It makes me want to go on a makeup hunt very soon.

The bunnies are doing well.  It's about 7:45 in the morning, and I work from my apartment, so they are out of their cages and hangin out under the couch (cuddling, napping). =)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 12/05/10 (EDD 8/8/11), empty gestational sac 12/31/10, natural miscarriage 01/05/11
    BFP 03/03/11, EDD 11/09/11, We love you so much already, our sweet little munchkin!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    *Congrats to buddies MrsAtch, cflocco, MommyandKate, luckylady55, opallover, trishiepoo, stephsteph77, and Pachita! Praying for healthy babies for all of you!*
    *Congrats to my buddy, Izabella22 (BFP 5/11/11)!!!Sending you Ts and Ps for a healthy, take-home baby!
    *Congrats to my buddy, myaddiwaddi06(BFP 10/31/11)!!!Sending you Ts and Ps for a healthy, take-home baby!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"