February 2011 Moms

Sex and Chinese food

This was my OBs advice for avoiding an induction. ;) I think he was joking...
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sex and Chinese food

• Hey...doesn't hurt to try!! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Why Chinese food?

Sex actually is recommended because there is something in sperm that helps with softening the cervix I believe. I was told to have sex and went from a thick cervix Friday afternoon to one that's finally softening as of early this morning.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Sex and walking is what my OB told me. I have been walking like a mad woman and DH and I have had sex everyday for the past 3 days. Not working. LOL.

I just think that when it is time it is time. 

My life is so full of love! Lilypie First Birthday tickers Surviving The Wyoming Wind
  • Oh thanks, now I totally want chinese food on top of cake!!

And just FYI, sex at 4cm is totally painful. I know it's good for dilation and starting up contractions, but for real... I don't think I can handle anymore of that! (DH is also pretty 'gifted', iykwim... so... Embarrassed it's not that comfortable..)

CafeMom Tickers
    imageimage
  • I have never heard of the Chinese food thing...but I have heard of spicy or curry....

My OB just said to keep walking...and keep contracting (um, ok, will do).   

• I am with Tiffany! I want cake and Chinese. I just stuffed Oreos down my throat to curb my cake fix...didn't work btw.

I know I should walk more but damnit I am so lazy! LOL I can't say if sex is working or not but we have been sexing at least once a day. It has become a bit uncomfortable so one session is good enough for me! I figure he will come when he is ready but I am willing to try walking and sex to move things along. I know last night we went to target and I was having contractions one on top of another and I couldn't talk through them and was bent over in the middle of the store. I finally caved and said lets go home! I sat on my ball and they petered out! DAMNIT!

Happy mommy to a sweet baby boy! CafeMom Tickers
  • I've heard the chinese food thing from a friend, but not why. It's funny because I've been eating chinese food for two days now...so maybe that's a good thing!
  • Now I want chinese food
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Mmm chinese. Too bad our development isn't yet on google and the non-english speaking employees can never find us for delivery :(

imageTiffanyTheMom:

Oh thanks, now I totally want chinese food on top of cake!!

And just FYI, sex at 4cm is totally painful. I know it's good for dilation and starting up contractions, but for real... I don't think I can handle anymore of that! (DH is also pretty 'gifted', iykwim... so... Embarrassed it's not that comfortable..)

Turkey baster...always an option! ha

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My doctor suggested sex, too.  She didn't mention Chinese food though...
    imageBabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageAllysunC:

Mmm chinese. Too bad our development isn't yet on google and the non-english speaking employees can never find us for delivery :(

imageTiffanyTheMom:

Oh thanks, now I totally want chinese food on top of cake!!

Turkey baster...always an option! ha

Cold semen injected into my birth canal with a turkey baster?? Gag me with a spoon! 

... I might give it a go. 

CafeMom Tickers
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"