Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

just got a BFP now im nervous..

i am super nervous.  last time it turned out to be that i had a blighted ovum so now i will wait to tell parents until after the ultrasound and then tell them either way.  I am nervous though because i didnt think i was pregnant because i had some spotting on friday and i drank over the weekend and took nyquil last week too.  I never had spotting with DD or the last pregnancy.  ugh i cant wait for the ultrasound now
Chef Paige Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker

Re: just got a BFP now im nervous..

• Congrats!  Good luck!!
  • Good luck!  I had spotting with Keira and she was perfectly healthy!
  • Loading the player...
  • First, congrats! I had spotting in the first weeks of my pregnancy and I was super nervous too. But the doc said it was likely implantation bleeding (I think that's what she called it). Also, my OB said that for the first 6 weeks of pregnancy the fetus is pretty insulated from alcohol intake, etc. Not that it's an excuse to drink but the same thing happened to me-I found out I was PG around 1/3/09 after participating in a big new years eve party. I felt so guilty but the doc said it would be fine. Everything turned out ok. I hope it does for you too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congratulations! I know it's hard not to be nervous. My 1st pregnancy resulted in a m/c. I spotted with DS, and everything was fine, and I also spotted this pregnancy, and everything is fine! GL to you!
  • Congrats!

I had implantation spotting between 6 and 8 weeks with this pregnancy. As of our last ultrasound 2 weeks ago, our LO is doing great.

Good luck!
  • My best friend didn't know she was pregnant and drank a bottle of taquilla.  Her baby is perfectly healthy (yes the hang over the next day was brutal...I drank the other bottle...)

I spotted with DD and she is perfect.

• Congratulations and good luck!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • good luck!
    song of the week - 2.6.11
    un, deux, trois, cinq
    smoke me a kipper. i'll be back for breakfast.
  • thanks for the reassurance ladies.  going to call the doc tomorrow to schedule my ultrasound
    Chef Paige Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"