June 2011 Moms

Nursery nesting?

I found myself wandering in and out of the nursery all the time, It's starting to come together, and I can't stop peeking my head in just to take it all in one more time.

Any one else? 

sam & arlo 

Re: Nursery nesting?

• We still have a long ways to go with the nursery... so not yet! =) But we need to get the ball rollin!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Rainbow baby, EDD 7/8/14, missed miscarriage 12/5/13. 
  • this is me!!!!!  i do it every night before i go to bed.... I am just waiting on my change table and the room will be complete - so i can't help but look in and think that in a few months i'll have a baby in there!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageDreamChaser246:
    We still have a long ways to go with the nursery... so not yet! =) But we need to get the ball rollin!

This is us too.  I thought we were the only ones.  I do go into the room quite a bit, but right now it's a little overwhelming and I need to make space in our 3rd bedroom for the stuff coming out of LO's room.  I do like seeing all the baby stuff we do have in the closet so far though.  I told DH we need to order our furniture and start getting everything together in February and no excuses!

• Well, I spend all day in the nursery because it's our home office right now. But as I empty more and more stuff out, I can definitely envision where things are going to go.

• I have been doing this too!  We just painted the room and put together all the furniture this past weekend and I can't stop "taking it in" either.  I want to go straight to the store to buy EVERYTHING else.....don't know how I am going to wait months until shower season starts.
  • I want my nursery done!  Unfortunately we still have furniture to move out and a ton of stuff to put in our attic, then the walls need to be painted.
  • If my room was even started I would be doing the same thing! =)
  • YES..Deff im always going in nursery..im soooo loving it..Have alot done, but still have alot of little things to do...Sooooo nesting already
  • Yes, and right now it is just an empty room with some clothes, a baby bath and the baby bag in there. I should have all the furniture and bedding in there this week. I don't know why I keep walking into an empty room. And, I keep looking and playing with my cloth diapers too.

• Me too! My DH is upstairs painting the nursery as I type this. :) It's looking sooo good! I never go upstairs (because our bedroom is on the first floor) and I found myself upstairs 3-4 times today. :)
  • Literally putting our crib together as I type...I love it and now will probably just leave the door open for every time I walk by to just get more excited!!

I FEEL Ya~!!!!   Big Smile

image 36weeks in image 36ish weeks out Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Right now, the babies room is actually our home office, but it is also filled with boxes of baby clothes, books, bibs, diapers and everything else we have collected so far.

I find myself just standing in the doorway imagining what the room will look like when it is finished. I am starting to really get the nesting feeling and I am about to go in there and really start cleaning it out.

• We have a day bed in the nursery and I find myself sitting on it just looking around the room and thinking about what it's going to be like in June!
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"