June 2011 Moms
Options

Where did you register?

I have really all I need at BuyBuy Baby...However I realize that some people like to go physically purchase a gift...So since there really aren't alot of buybuy babies everywhere I was going to also just split some of the things up that I found there and go to BRU.  Is that overkill? 

Where all did you register?  The prices at BBB and BRU seemed right about the same for the most part and I have heard nightmares about returning things at Target so I just wanted to make sure I had some bases covered...

TIA

image 36weeks in image 36ish weeks out Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Where did you register?

• Options
    I don't think there would be a problem with registering at both places.  We are registered at BRU and Target for the same reason, there isn't a BRU near everyone being invited and Target can be more convenient.  Go for it
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    FWIW, I would not register at BRU if I had it to do over again. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think that's reasonable to register at BRU and BBB. I didn't want Target (and also didn't have a choice.) 
    DSC_0213 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    klvklv member

imagepammeelala:
    I don't think there would be a problem with registering at both places.  We are registered at BRU and Target for the same reason, there isn't a BRU near everyone being invited and Target can be more convenient.  Go for it

This exactly.  We registered for most of the bigger stuff at BRU - boppy, exersaucer, tub, PNP, stroller, carrier ect as well as some smaller $10-20 items.  Target was mostly smaller stuff like tub toys, blankets, sheets, grooming kit, towels and the like.

• Options
    I am registering at 2 places. Target and BRU.
  • Options

We registered at BRU and Amazon.

IMO, if you don't register at least one place that easily accessible by your guests, you're going to get a lot of things not on the registry. If you don't want to do BRU or Target, Walmart is always an option as well (and they are great with returns)

photo image_zps90e45ea2.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    we registered for most everything at Target. i have a very small registry at Pottery Barn Kids. Target is most convenient for friends/family in this area.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

BRU and Target, because my family would reject an Amazon registry (I had the same dilemma for our wedding).

I also made a registry at BBB, but there's none near my family, so that was just for my Completion discount and the Goodie bag!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"