December 2010 Moms

Introduction

I've been lurking on this board for a while, and wasn't active at all during pregnancy because of work. Since I had the baby I've made a few posts and figured since I have the time I should introduce myself.

My name is Marlee. I am 23, SO is 31,and we live in South Texas about 30 miles from the Gulf Coast. I used to be a cashier/waitress at a restaurant in a truck stop, but am now a SAHM. SO and I got together in September of 2009 and 6 months later on March 16, 2010 got the biggest surprise. We had planned that we would probably try for a baby in a year or so but apparently someone else had other plans for us.

Damon Kole was born December 16, 2010, and weighted in at 7 lbs 7 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. He is my first child, and SOs fourth. His other children are currently 5, 5, and 2 1/2 (his first 2 are 9 months apart and his oldest will be 6 in March).

Now that I'm a SAHM I plan on being more active on the board so I figured I would give an introduction.

Damon Kole 12/16/10 Baby #2 EDD 6/15/13

Re: Introduction

• Congrats on your little guy, he is a cutie. I am jealous you get to be a SAHM, I'm down to my last 6 weeks. Boo
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"