Pregnant after IF

I just got back from L&D!

...and a baby boy stillllll in my belly!

I went to my appt today to see if I've made any other progress and the doctor had trouble finding his heartbeat.  I also mentioned that he had been moving less, which I figured was because he was running out of room.  She seemed concerned and sent me for monitoring just to be safe and said "don't bother to make another appt, hopefully they will keep you".  Well that didn't happen! 

The baby is super happy and cozy in there, just running out of room.  After some monitoring they got him moving a little more.  I am contracting every 8-10 minutes and while they are painful, it's nothing that I can't get through for the time being.  We had another ultrasound and he is stuffed in there like a pretzel!  As of now I am just over 2 cm dilated, 60% effaced and at -2 station so he is still pretty high. I have another appt on Thursday to see if I've made anymore progress, that is if my contractions don't get more painful/closer together or if my water does not break in the meantime. 

So, I went from thinking I was going to have a baby today to back home and in my PJ's and waiting.  Looks like I'll be having a February baby after all! 

While I veg out on the couch my husband is on a cleaning spree....someone caught the nesting bug and it's not me! Stick out tongue

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I just got back from L&D!

• Glad the little guy is doing great.  I wish he'd come out and play, though! 

Keep us posted Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh my! C'mon out, little one! Everyone wants to meet you :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Im so glad that everything is going so well! You already know how I feel because we already talked but I just wanted to say again I HOPE HE COMES OUT SOON!!!! =P
  • I'm glad everything is OK!  Come on baby!  Your mommy is ready to meet you!!!!
  • I'm so glad to hear that you're LO is doing well!

You're so close!!!

I am so excited for you! 

Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Glad he's doing well!  Tell him we're all ready to meet him, so any time now would be good ;)
  • I'm so glad your little guy is doing well! You are seriously in the home stretch, aren't you? Keep us updated sweetie!
  • You're getting so close!!! Yay!!! I hope he arrives soon!! Good luck!!!
    After 5 years of TTC, 3 IUIs, 5 IVFs, 2 FETs, multiple losses and an adoption that wasn
  • Come on little guy, we want to meet you!!! I think February 1st sounds like a great day to go into labor ;)

Hugs!!

Crohn's resulting in colectomy with J-Pouch surgery in 2000/2001.
    TTC since August 2008
    IVF#1: BFFN; IVF#2: BFN; FET with new RE: BFN
    IVF#3: ER 1/15; ET 1/20; Beta#1 1/29: 339!
    Twins girls born via c/s at 37w/3d!!
    "Let it go, this too shall pass."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"