Parenting after 35

I am such a PW today, but I forgot to tell you guys!

Sydney got her first bloody lip on Saturday :( She was playing in her room with her Daddy. He went over to lift the shade and she spun around to see what the noise was. Except she didn't let go of the rail of (the outside) of her crib. She came back around and bashed her lip/face against it. I didn't record *that* first in the baby book, but my DH saved the napkin he used to clean up her lip.

Oh, and she has a bruise on her shin that I noticed yesterday. Yep - she's a walker!

PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I am such a PW today, but I forgot to tell you guys!

• Dana - she is too cute!!!!    Love the hat and those eyes....what a heart breaker!

Oh and what the heck is a PW?  I've seen it on here a few times...

Me-38, DH - 48 | DD born 3/17/10 | BFP 4/29/11 - M/C 5/31/11 Blighted Ovum | BFP 12/18/11 CP - 12/27/11 | Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagejarbatz:

Dana - she is too cute!!!!    Love the hat and those eyes....what a heart breaker!

Oh and what the heck is a PW?  I've seen it on here a few times...

PW = post wh0re :) Nice, right?

PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh, the initiation. Over the past month Ada has fallena dn bitten her lip twice. Her left shin has three bruises - she looks like she has bananas for legs!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Peeper Summarized
  • We have a bloody lip here too! Fletch was running with the football ( yes in the house, its 8 degrees out today) and slipped on a book and face planted.
  • Sorry about the bloody lip. BUT I love that pic of her sucking her thumb. Love the hat!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • awww poor baby girl!! i love your new siggy's!
    click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Boo for a bloody lip but hooray for being a bull-on walker :)
  • We had a few days like that last week. A bloody gum from falling while drinking from her sippy straw and a big bruise on her cheek from falling into the couch. The face bruise still hasn't gone away.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"