August 2011 Moms
Options

NBR: Sick Child=Awesome DH

Yesterday my DD came down with a horrible cold. Ususally when she has a cold she coughs like crazy at night. Last night was no exception. She coughs til she gags and gags til she throws up. Last night she was about to throw up when I grabbed the bucket to help her. She smell made me gag and I just couldnt do it. DH stepped in and took over like Super Dad! He was so awesome. He helped her, then changed her clothes, tore the sheets off her bed and started them in the washing machine.

Then I went to bed and he slept on the couch so he could be close to help her in the night if it happened again. although her coughing had me awake often in the night, he was in charge.

I think we will all be napping today!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NBR: Sick Child=Awesome DH

• Options
    Just what dad is supposed to do.  How great! :o) I like this story, so sweet.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    What a great dad! You and your daughter are very lucky. Smile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    aw that's awesome. my husband can sleep through a war, which is very annoying for times like that when you have a sick child. hope she starts feeling better soon!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"