OB recs in Nashville? — The Bump
Pregnant after a Loss

OB recs in Nashville?

Just popping over from PAL to see if any of you are Nashville ladies. I'm TTC#2 and moving to Nashville soon. Would like some recs to look into in advance. Thanks!
BFP#1 May 17, 2008
Surgery for ectopic pregnancy June 3, 2008
BFP #2 September 25, 2008
Baby boy born June 4, 2009 at 40 weeks
8 pounds 13 ounces and 23 inches
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BFP #3 February 6, 2011
First U/S February 25, 2011 = TWINS!!!
Boy/girl twins born October 4, 2011

Re: OB recs in Nashville?

• Oh my gosh! I loved my OB in Nash. Well...actually, the OB I saw throughout the majority of my pregnancy retired about a month before my c/s, but the OB I started seeing at the end and who then delivered our daughter was super fantastic. Her name was Dr. Schlecter at Baptist Hospital. I had several friends who had her throughout their pregnancies and they all loved her as well. Warning....she is very much a free spirit - she's got a big, friendly, funny personality. Also, I can't promise she is still there..it's already been three years since I was seeing her.
    Forever missing Baby Z #3 ~ Natural m/c 4.12.2010 at 11w2d
    *So proud and so lucky to be the mommy of two beautiful little girls
    and one handsome little man*
    RJ~5.17.2005~born @ 37w due to IUGR~4lbs 15ozs
    Al~4.5.2008~born big and healthy @ 38w~7lbs 9.5ozs
    Lil man~5.20.2011~born big and healthy @ 39w (after one he!! of a pregnancy)~8lbs 1oz
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageZed58:
    Oh my gosh! I loved my OB in Nash. Well...actually, the OB I saw throughout the majority of my pregnancy retired about a month before my c/s, but the OB I started seeing at the end and who then delivered our daughter was super fantastic. Her name was Dr. Schlecter at Baptist Hospital. I had several friends who had her throughout their pregnancies and they all loved her as well. Warning....she is very much a free spirit - she's got a big, friendly, funny personality. Also, I can't promise she is still there..it's already been three years since I was seeing her.
    Thank you!!!
    BFP#1 May 17, 2008
    Surgery for ectopic pregnancy June 3, 2008
    BFP #2 September 25, 2008
    Baby boy born June 4, 2009 at 40 weeks
    8 pounds 13 ounces and 23 inches
    BFP #3 February 6, 2011
    First U/S February 25, 2011 = TWINS!!!
    Boy/girl twins born October 4, 2011
This discussion has been closed.