Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Renc9828

So I'm not one of the "regulars" and you don't know me since I mostly lurk...but I just had to share this.  I was reading posts just now and DD is in my lap - she stares at the computer screen enthralled (eh probably not good for her? lol) but everytime a post of yours came on the screen she started cooing and waving her arms at your sweet little Max's pictures.  So I started showing her pictures of other babies, but she just stared at them.  We went back to Max and she smiled and giggled a little.  So...is he single?    :)

Ok - carry on.  

Re: Renc9828

• Options

OMG!!!! You just made my day! Your LO is beautiful!

He kinda has a girlfriend (LCB's Kate), but he loves the ladies!

imagePregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Haha glad to make your day.   I won't tell DD that he has a girlfriend  :)

It is seriously cracking me up - she is smiling at him and then turning her head away, then slowly peeking back.  Ahh young love. haha.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

That is so precious! I love this pic of him!

If our babies ever had babies, they would have beautiful eyes!

• Options
    Umm, I totally thought the same thing.  And then I noticed you live in Alaska, so I'm telling DD to get a new dream to follow.  We're in Michigan and that is just way too far away  ;)
  • Options

Tell me about it! Alaska is too far away from everything! Lucky for your DD, my H is is the Army so that means we will be moving a lot! Stick out tongue

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"