Austin Babies
Options

walgreens on mcneil vs anderson mill

i have had 2 bad experiences at the mcneil one--as in the pharmacist was extremely unhelpful, uninformed and just plain rude. i was so over walgreens, but dh made me try the anderson mill location last night.  the pharmacist was AWESOME!! super sweet, super helpful and went above and beyond her job. she was an indian lady with long hair. FANTASTIC! i can't say enough about her (sorry, don't know her name!)

so if you live in my hood, try the new one at anderson mill.  totally worth it.

09/21/09 and 08/16/2011 image

Re: walgreens on mcneil vs anderson mill

• Options
    Weird, I've never had a problem at the one on McNeil.  Of course, I usually only drive-thru once a month, so my interaction with the pharmacist is limited.
  • Options

imageGuavaGal:
    Weird, I've never had a problem at the one on McNeil.  Of course, I usually only drive-thru once a month, so my interaction with the pharmacist is limited.

i'd been going there for years, too! never really needed to talk to a pharmacist til i had a baby. the turnover is pretty high there, so this guy seems newer to me.  white guy, salt and pepper hair, decent looking, mid 40s? after 2 bad rounds of advice from him, i'd had it. i called the manager. maybe i'm being dramatic, but he could hurt someone!

09/21/09 and 08/16/2011 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"