Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Avent Bottles

I am getting ready to buy more bottles.  I started my LO on the Avent 4 ounce bottles, but we have since moved up to the bigger size.  My question is, is your LO able to hold these bottles on their own??  They seem pretty big around.  My DS is not old enough to yet, but I was just wondering that for the future if I should try a different kind.

TIA!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Avent Bottles

• Options

Here's an experiment for ya:

I have twins and one of them is on Avents (short and fat bottle) and the other one is on Dr. Brown's (long and skinny bottle).

From what I can observe, it seems that Alex is closer to holding his bottle (Avent) than Harry is (Dr. Brown).  Neither can do it, but Alex is def closer (but Alex is the better eater too....)

The taller ones are heavier and harder for them to grasp, fat and short is almost better for their tiny hands.

Me: PCOs DH: Perfect!
    4 Fresh IVF cycles + 1 FET where embies didn't survive the thaw = 2 perfect little men!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    sFET 11/9/11 - Beta 11/18 BFP!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I use those bottles as well and my LO can hold them.  He holds the 4 oz great and he is getting the hang of the bigger ones now.  I help him a little, he is only 7 1/2 months old so I know as he gets bigger he will be able to hold them just fine.  Hope that helps!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks!  I figured someone had to have thought about that when they were designing them!  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"