Northern California Babies

Sac ladies, Free museum day question

Have any of you done the zoo or Fairytale town on the free museum day? I was thinking we could take E in the afternoon after her nap, but if it is going to be really over crowded, then we will pass. From the list I saw, those would be the only ones she would really enjoy.

Re: Sac ladies, Free museum day question

• I wouldn't do it. Both places are PACKED on Free Museum day. I would especially avoid FTT because she's still such a little one and the bigger kids that will be all over the place aren't necessarily careful of little ones and their parents aren't necessarily paying much attention to them either.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • The afternoon is usually less crowded. I agree with PP, I'd avoid FTT, but I think the Zoo might be nice. When we went last year, we did the zoo last and it wasn't as crowded as the other places.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the heads up. We might just have to avoid the museums all together. My Lions club is going to be at Discovery museum and I would take E there, but we are planning to take her there the next weekend for her birthday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"