December 2010 Moms
Options

first PP period ?

1ht

So I thought I had it, but it was really light and no cramps...total opposite of how they used to be. Now I'm thinking it was just more PP bleeding. It was at 6 weeks, after I had stopped bleeding for a week.

What was yours like?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: first PP period ?

• Options
    I had the same experience. then at 10 weeks the real thing came. It lasted 8 days and was horrible...just like everyone said. Good luck!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    uh oh! I'm at 10 weeks now! lol
    I also have PCOS so I'm curious to see what happens with my cycle now.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i had the lochia stuff for about 4 wks and those last 2 wks i was spotting very lightly on and off.  then 2 wks later (exactly 6 wks pp) i got my period.  it was light brown in the am and then super heavy and red by the pm.  it lasted about 4 days which is usually how long my period used to last.  i usually have cramps but none during this period.
  • Options
    I had the same experience. I asked my dr and she said since I'm EBFing, it most likely was NOT my period. Then it was suuuuper light for a few days so I thought it was going away again, so DH and I had our first PP sexy time, and now I'm crampy AND bleeding from that! Aaaahhhh!! When will the blood stop!?!?
  • Options

I got mine just last week at nearly 7 weeks PP. It was TERRIBLE. But then when I thought it was gone after 3 and half days, I thought.. well that wasn't so bad. Well today it was BACK and surprised me.

Hoping this trend doesn't continue. 

imageimageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • Options
    imagebonnyejean:
    I had the same experience. then at 10 weeks the real thing came. It lasted 8 days and was horrible...just like everyone said. Good luck!
    Yep. I'm 8 weeks PP and I got it a few days ago and I swear I need a blood transfusion at this point. It's horrible. And the cramping with it is way worse. But I have endometriosis and PCOS so mine was bound to be bad.
    i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"