Babies on the Brain
Options

Can I vent for a sec?

It's a really shiitty day so far. 

First, my grandmother is having surgery today (she had a stroke last week) and I can't get ahold of anyone to find out how it's going/how it went. 

Then we had to go to the grocery store.  It was freezing cold and snowing, and I realized after we got inside and our jackets off that I left my mei tai in the car.  No problem, I'll just use one of the carts with the big blue seats in front.  Except that today Nathan decided he wanted to be held or he was going to scream through the entire.freaking.store.  There was a lot of screaming, a lot of dirty looks, and me almost breaking down crying.

Then I get home and see DH's FB status says that it sucks to call home and nobody be there.  That sent me over the freaking edge.  First, I HAVE A CELL PHONE.  I've had the same cell number since flippin' high school so it's not like he doesn't have it memorized by now.  USE IT IF YOU WANT/NEED TO TALK TO ME FFS.  At least don't make me feel even more like shiit on effin' FB of all places. 

Today is not a good day.

Re: Can I vent for a sec?

• Options

Boo.  I'm sorry you're having a crappy day. 

Sadie is not impressed.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    "This ribbon has been reported." - lovesnina
  • Options
    I'm sorry, Les. I hope your day gets better.
    JHL 12/5/09 - 12/9/09
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

((hugs))

photo db44578a-7b8c-4755-ad7b-b5de3ca46717.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

:::hands Leslie a stiff drink:::

I hope your grandmother is okay.

My Blog: http://krate24.blogspot.com/ Heather Ann, born still on Jan. 26, 2009 at 27w2d. <a href="http://s1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa361/krate24/?action=view
  • Options

I just bought some wine at the store. 

I think I'll hand it over to you

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

((hands over some hot cocoa))

(((hugs too)))

Jack Donovan, b. Christmas Eve, 2009.

imagemonkeybuttjunction image

• Options
    imageleslie13510:

Then I get home and see DH's FB status says that it sucks to call home and nobody be there.  That sent me over the freaking edge.  First, I HAVE A CELL PHONE.  I've had the same cell number since flippin' high school so it's not like he doesn't have it memorized by now.  USE IT IF YOU WANT/NEED TO TALK TO ME FFS.  At least don't make me feel even more like shiit on effin' FB of all places. 

Today is not a good day.

I'm sorry, I know where he is and that he's got lots of his own worries and stresses, but that right there is some major passive agressive bullshiit. Very uncool MrLeslie.

As for the rest - ::big massive hugs:: I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. I hope that she is doing well, and you are able to get ahold of some family soon.

• Options

That sucks.I'm sorry.

::passes leslie hot chocolate and a cookie:: 

TTC with severe MFI since 9/08 IVF w/ ICSI #1 May/June 2010= BFP twins
    Callan George and Bennett Charles born and died 11/7/10
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    FET #1 April 2011= BFN
    FET #2 July 2011= no transfer because my lining sucked
    FET #3 February 2012= BFP! 1st beta 9dp5dt=314 2nd beta 11dp5dt=977 1st U/S 3/20 Twins- Heart rates of 111 and 138 Pregnancy Ticker
    Living After Losing
  • Options

((hugs))

I hope the day improves from here on out! 

• Options
    Ugh all that stuff just stinks.  I hope your grandmother is doing well.  
  • Options

First, as PP's nsaid, I'll be thinking of your Grandma today. I'm so sorry that she's ill and you can't get in touch with anyone. Not knowing is crap. 

(Which makes me think of the GI Joe "Knowing is half the battle" tag line. Heh heh)

Second, ditto on Mr Leslie not playing nice. That's not cool. Thanks to him for serving us, but a little tiny can of whoop-ass for not calling you on your cell, or for realizing that you don't stay in one place all day every day. You have a life. Get with the program Mr!!

::Sends Leslie to a spa for a day and babysits Nathan & Riley to see if they're really as cute as she has us believe:: 

• Options
    Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that your day sucks. Nothing is worse then a toddler melt down in the super market.
    curious to know how you use a mai tri with a large toddler? I know nothing about that.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagedanlexi04:
    curious to know how you use a mai tri with a large toddler? I know nothing about that.

I totally read that as how to incorporate a mai tai with a toddler. Excellent!

Maybe this will help Leslie! 

• Options
    I'm sorry you're having such a crappy day :( I hope it gets better for you.
  • Options

imagedanlexi04:
    Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that your day sucks. Nothing is worse then a toddler melt down in the super market.

Same way you do with an infant, they're just heavier.  ;)

I usually wear one on my back, but with the mood he was in today I would have worn him tummy to tummy.

• Options
    imageleslie13510:

imagedanlexi04:

I usually wear one on my back, but with the mood he was in today I would have worn him tummy to tummy.

My back cries out in agony at the thought of wearing Oisin.  For realz.

photo db44578a-7b8c-4755-ad7b-b5de3ca46717.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageweelass24:
    imageleslie13510:

imagedanlexi04:

My back cries out in agony at the thought of wearing Oisin.  For realz.

Geez Leslie, you really are super woman. I can't imagine lugging the beasts on the back or front. I don't think they'd cooperate enough to wrap them up. I could see one of them refusing and me winding up stranded in the parking lot with my back blown out.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    big hugs Leslie.  Hope grandma and Mr. are doing well. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"