Camille Rae 8/21/10
Thea Grace's EDD 5/22/14

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Buckin

• Options

YAY!! You are on! Before I go check my PM,

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

::covers you in kisses::

I was so shocked at my package in the mail on Saturday. It completely made my day!! (and better than the book anyway ;)

::runs off to check pms::

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

YAY!  You got it!!  I went and deleted my shipment confirmation email from BRU, so I had no idea if it got to you or not.  I'm so glad it made it there!

If none of it is your style, my feelings won't be hurt if you decide to exchange it. :o

Married 11/24/07
    Camille Rae 8/21/10
    Thea Grace's EDD 5/22/14

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

The funny thing is, they are both exactly our style. I was asking DH if he remembers registering for them and he was like "I think so" because they looked like things we would register for!

He adores the little skull suit and I can't wait to put a snuggly baby in that fleece (which the nursery is in construction theme) so you hit it dead on!

I've already got them in the pile to wash...so those will definately be sticking around! I love them!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagebuckin:

The funny thing is, they are both exactly our style. I was asking DH if he remembers registering for them and he was like "I think so" because they looked like things we would register for!

He adores the little skull suit and I can't wait to put a snuggly baby in that fleece (which the nursery is in construction theme) so you hit it dead on!

I've already got them in the pile to wash...so those will definately be sticking around! I love them!

***does happy jig***

:o

Married 11/24/07
    Camille Rae 8/21/10
    Thea Grace's EDD 5/22/14

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"