Washington Babies

It's a....

2»

Re: It's a....

• Ahhhhhhhh!  I was thinking girl, but was way late to the game on your "Place your bets" post!  Yay!  Congratulations!!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am so happy for you.  We hope to have one of each too.  Our DD was a shy one. She had her hands between her legs at first. :-)  Congrats!
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Congatulations Keri!
    You're going to love having one of each! Let the shopping begin!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yay!  Congratulations, Keri!  Max is going to be such a great big brother.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageitskacie:

imageblueLu25:
    Congrats again!!!!!!!!!!!! Start making room for all the clothes you are getting passed down to you!! :)

I told her this too! Hop on the handmedown train! Woowoo!

I am totally on board that train, I can't wait for all the cute clothes!

Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
  • imageitskacie:

imageblueLu25:
    Congrats again!!!!!!!!!!!! Start making room for all the clothes you are getting passed down to you!! :)

• Hah!!!   Congrats!!!  I had a strong feeling it was going to be a girl, even though you were positive it was going to be a boy!    At least this solves your "what to name the second boy" problem.. for now =)
    imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • imagekeri1013:
    imageitskacie:

imageblueLu25:

. Ooh, I'll get some together for you too!
    Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
    Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image
  • image~Lynchie~:
    Hah!!!   Congrats!!!  I had a strong feeling it was going to be a girl, even though you were positive it was going to be a boy!    At least this solves your "what to name the second boy" problem.. for now =)

You were right, so much for mother's intuition. Stick out tongue And I was thinking the same thing on the name, that's one of the first things I said to DH afterward. Big Smile

• imageMrsAmyB:
    imagekeri1013:
    imageitskacie:

imageblueLu25:

. Ooh, I'll get some together for you too!

Oh thank you Amy, you have some stylish girls!

• Yay- awesome! Girl's are so fun!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• I WAS RIGHT! I'm NEVER right!!! Yay for girls! I am so excited for you, Keri! Max is going to be a wonderful big brother! Let the shopping begin!
    photo 2d6f681a-40e8-42e5-a771-5a26c7ad29fe_zpsdce5d654.jpg Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • How fun!  Congratulations on a healthy baby GIRL! :)
  • Congratulations!!!!! If she is anything like Max she is going to be a cutie!!!!
    collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"