Eco-Friendly Family
Options

DH rocks!! (Disney related)

Last night DH said that he was going to try and call the travel agent about Disney today but he wasn't sure he'd get to it.

Well I just got a confimartion email from Disney for our vacation!!!!  OMG I'm so excited :)  He booked it for the beginning of November :)  We'll be going for 5 days and 4 nights and staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort on WDW property.  DS is going to have such a blast!!!  He LOVES Mickey.

It will also be our first real family vacation!!!!  And it's my 30th bday present (my bday is the day before we leave).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: DH rocks!! (Disney related)

• Options
    Awesome! I hope you guys have a blast :)
    Mom to:
    Miles (6 year old Maine C00n mix), Boots (5 year old Lab mix), Darla (4 year old GSD/Collie mix), Frankie (1.5 year old DSH mix), Peanut (15 months old - 09/11), and Bean (arriving Feb 2013).
  • Options
    Sounds fabulous! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am SO jealous! FI and I got engaged at the Caribbean Beach Resort. It is an amazing resort, each "Island" has their own little sandy "beach" area with beach chairs and hammocks. We had just a standard room and it kinda had a Finding Nemo theme. Atleast it will be more quiet for you we were there durring the cheerleading competition.
  • Options
    Sounds amazing! Have a great trip!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker

4 losses: Natural m/c 8w 1/11, CP 12/11, CP 3/12, and our perfectly healthy baby girl Charlotte Grace, missed M/C 5/31/12 at 8w5d
    DX: Endo, heterozygous MTHFR, low progesterone
    Surprise unmedicated BFP 9/21/12!! Beta #1 9/22 (10 DPO) 46 Beta #2 9/24 (12 DPO) 226! Heartbeat 136 bpm at 7w! It's a BOY!  Theodore Joshua born 5/23/13 at 7:36am via c/s, 7lb13oz, 19.25in
    TTC#2 5/14, BFP 8/15/14!  Beta #1 16 (11 DPO), Beta #2 71 (14 DPO) Beta #3 164 (16 DPO) Beta #4 633 (21 DPO) Beta #5 1487 (23 DPO) Heartbeat 121 bpm at 6w6d!  EDD 4/25/15
  • Options
    Oh how fun!  :D
    Check out The Eco-Friendly Family, a
    Green Living Blog
    for eco-information and fun giveaways!

• Options

imagePeaceLoveYarn:
    I am SO jealous! FI and I got engaged at the Caribbean Beach Resort. It is an amazing resort, each "Island" has their own little sandy "beach" area with beach chairs and hammocks. We had just a standard room and it kinda had a Finding Nemo theme. Atleast it will be more quiet for you we were there durring the cheerleading competition.

DH and I stayed there a few months before getting pg, but we were there for a work conference and didn't get to do as much as we wanted.  The resort just re-did a bunch of rooms to be pirate themed and DH booked one of those rooms!!!  I sure hope there won't be any competitions when we are there.  We're going during the middle of the week when school will be in so hopefully it won't be that busy.

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"