Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Y'all are confusing me.

First the cryptic LCB post, then the pictures in everyone's sigs.  I feel left out and alone and confused and I need a cookie now. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

Re: Y'all are confusing me.

• Options
    Will you share your cookie with me?? I am feeling that way too!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Me too, but I want a warm brownie covered in chocolate sauce with ice cream.
    imagePregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Me too! What the F is going on here! The only thing I could think of with LCB's post is that she knows who it is and it's their birthday :P chocolate chip or snickerdoodle?
  • Options

Actually, there's no further story to the siggy pics other than having fun. Our babies are little world travelers!

But you "get" my PW posts, right?

Seriously, I've never seen someone start/participate in so many posts, but then neglect to notice the ones that are actually relevant to them. ;-)

imageimage
  • Options

imagerenc9828:
    Me too, but I want a warm brownie covered in chocolate sauce with ice cream.

MMM i want a peanut butter brownie now....

• Options
    imageMrsSummitCounty:

Actually, there's no further story to the siggy pics other than having fun. Our babies are little world travelers!

Seriously, I've never seen someone start/participate in so many posts, but then neglect to notice the ones that are actually relevant to them. ;-)

I've noticed. Big Smile

It was many and many a year ago, In a kingdom by the sea, That a maiden there lived whom you may know By the name of ANNABEL LEE; And this maiden she lived with no other thought Than to love and be loved by me. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image BFP: 9/24/11 EDD: 6/5/12 Natural MC: 11/6/11
  • Options
    imageMrsSummitCounty:

I love this lol I still don't get LCB's birthday symbols, though.

• Options
    imageMrsSummitCounty:

I get the PW posts, but I didn't think it was connected to the baby pics or LCB's post.  It's MONDAY people.  Dumb it down a little!

And ITA with your last sentence. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options
    imageSmileyIsMe:
    imageMrsSummitCounty:

I've noticed. Big Smile

Well fortheloveofgod woman, stop telling us when you tied your shoes and what you had for lunch. Jaysus!

imageimage
  • Options

Last week when I was in crisis mode over my supply I was looking around at any and all ideas to increase it.  there was a post on the BF'ing board about these vegan oatmeal/chocolate chip cookies.  I ordered some for the hell of it.  They just came.

Holy.Cookie.Goodness.

Anything for my supply... although I have a feeling all they'll increase is my cellulite stash. 

• Options
    imageMrsSummitCounty:
    imageSmileyIsMe:
    imageMrsSummitCounty:

I've noticed. Big Smile

Well fortheloveofgod woman, stop telling us when you tied your shoes and what you had for lunch. Jaysus!

Damn. I was just about to make a post about what I had for lunch. Surprise

It was many and many a year ago, In a kingdom by the sea, That a maiden there lived whom you may know By the name of ANNABEL LEE; And this maiden she lived with no other thought Than to love and be loved by me. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image BFP: 9/24/11 EDD: 6/5/12 Natural MC: 11/6/11
  • Options

I guess since Natalie wasn't a beautiful baby she can't travel. HAHA.

And, OH MY GOODNESS.It's all so clear now....

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
  • Options

imageSmileyIsMe:
    Damn. I was just about to make a post about what I had for lunch. Surprise

And here I thought we left the WFL posts on the tri boards...

One more thing--we have no idea who LisaH34 is. Just sayin'.

imageimage
  • Options
    Boo to being back at work and not having a clue what's going on. Sad I need cliff's notes
  • Options
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:
    imagekcl22:

Last week when I was in crisis mode over my supply I was looking around at any and all ideas to increase it.  there was a post on the BF'ing board about these vegan oatmeal/chocolate chip cookies.  I ordered some for the hell of it.  They just came.

Holy.Cookie.Goodness.

Anything for my supply... although I have a feeling all they'll increase is my cellulite stash. 

Where did you find this awesomeness?

Are they Yummy Mummy Cookies? I ate them, in hopes to increase my supply, when I found out about ds' dairy allergy. They are very tasty, but did nothing for my supply. I was glad to have a yummy cookie, nonetheless;)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageMrs.M317:
    Boo to being back at work and not having a clue what's going on. Sad I need cliff's notes

Me too. I sleep in for one day and I'm missing out on all sorts of shizz. Not cool.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
      Francesca Pearl is here!             Josephine Hope is almost 3!
  • Options
    imagefaith194:
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:
    imagekcl22:

Holy.Cookie.Goodness.

Where did you find this awesomeness?

Are they Yummy Mummy Cookies? I ate them, in hopes to increase my supply, when I found out about ds' dairy allergy. They are very tasty, but did nothing for my supply. I was glad to have a yummy cookie, nonetheless;)

No, Uncle Eddie's Vegan. I don't expect them to really help but they're sooo good! I'll pretend they help so I can keep eating them
  • Options
    imageuluvfranke:

For the love of god people!!  Enlighten us or at least send me a PM Stick out tongue

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm must not be enough of a regular, because I don't get LCBs post either.  I'm assuming they figured out who dummi123 is but I can't relate a SN with the smiley's.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageheatherm818:
    imageuluvfranke:

For the love of god people!!  Enlighten us or at least send me a PM Stick out tongue

lol. i dont get it either but I'm loving how people keep getting it way after...

• Options
    imagekcl22:

Holy.Cookie.Goodness.

Are those the Uncle Eddie's ones I recommended?  If so, I think I've eaten an entire bag in a single day! Embarrassed  Hope they help your supply!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Please tell me all of this hubub isn't about me.  I'm paranoid after last week.
  • Options
    imageHusky1980:
    nope
    "Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • Options

imageHusky1980:

things that make you go hmmmmmm

things that make you go hmmmm hmmmmm

have you started any good drama? done anything that the bump gods would appreciate????

• Options
    imageJKat876:
    imageheatherm818:
    imageuluvfranke:

lol. i dont get it either but I'm loving how people keep getting it way after...

The only thing I gathered from that post was LCB was having a party, lol, too much wine?  I'm so clueless!

DSC_2211

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imageLILBIT1221:

imageHusky1980:

things that make you go hmmmmmm

things that make you go hmmmm hmmmmm

have you started any good drama? done anything that the bump gods would appreciate????

I was in the crib, sittin' by the fireplace, drinkin' cocoa on the bear-skin rug ... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I feel like the dorky kid in school that no one lets in on any of the inside secrets.  I'm so lost today.

• Options

imageAnanke:
    I feel like the dorky kid in school that no one lets in on any of the inside secrets.  I'm so lost today.

Lol this is me all the time. And I actually was the dorky kid in school so I guess it's all the same. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageAnanke:

Story of my life.

• Options
  • Options
    imagerochella:

imageAnanke:

This is my whole life.  Oh well!

*hangs out in corner and plays D&D by herself* 

Yes  I'll play with ya!

• Options

I'm always confused...

What is happening??

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"