Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Crying in her sleep?!

This is the saddest thing I've seen and heard Mariana do. While she naps, she lets out a wail, followed by a cry, and then a whimper, and then stops and goes back to a deep sleep. It happens regardless of where she's sleeping (in the swing, on a person, in the little bouncy chair, laying flat on her playmat), a few times a day, and doesn't seem to be related to temperature, whether she's sucking no something, or how long she's been asleep.

Sometime to worry about, or just a weird baby thing?

Mother's Day, 2011

Re: Crying in her sleep?!

• Options
    Weird baby thing.  DS used to do that too.  I can't remember when he grew out of it.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imageLotte134:
    Weird baby thing.  DS used to do that too.  I can't remember when he grew out of it.

Ds did it too. He has grown out of it now but I can't remember when that happened.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD did that too, there were so many nights I would pick her up and get ready to nurse her.  I would usually put her on a blanket in the living room while I went to the bathroom and when I came back she was asleep again.  So I would just pick her up and take her back to her pnp.  I learned pretty fast to give her a min before picking her up.
  • Options
    Oh phew! It's always good to know I haven't broken her :)
    Mother's Day, 2011
  • Options

imagetriumphantreturnofplanningbug:
    Oh phew! It's always good to know I haven't broken her :)

at least you asked on a message board...it freaked me out so much i called the pedi right away.  the nurse gave me that "oh sweety" chuckle as she assured me it was normal. 

it broke my heart, it was the most pitiful sound in the world.

• Options
    imagetriumphantreturnofplanningbug:

This is the saddest thing I've seen and heard Mariana do. While she naps, she lets out a wail, followed by a cry, and then a whimper, and then stops and goes back to a deep sleep. It happens regardless of where she's sleeping (in the swing, on a person, in the little bouncy chair, laying flat on her playmat), a few times a day, and doesn't seem to be related to temperature, whether she's sucking no something, or how long she's been asleep.

Sometime to worry about, or just a weird baby thing?

Totally normal. DD does it too. It freaked me out at first, but now we wait a couple of minutes and she's back to sleep. 

Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Premature Baby tickers imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"