May 2011 Moms
Options

Anyone want to join my whinefest Monday?

I am just feeling frustrated today and that makes me whiny! 

I just want a normal pregnancy! I am SO tired of my blood sugar and blood pressure. I had it all under control and this weekend regardless of not changing my super strict diet I have been having the same annoying sugar spikes I was having earlier. I am talking to my doctor next week, but chances are it means that I am upping my dose of insulin again. But the highs and crashes leave me feeling like a freight train ran me over.  I just want to dig into a carton of blue bunny and forget about insulin, checking my blood sugar or worrying about the effects of it. 

Then there is my blood pressure. I am trying to keep it under 135/75 and it only stays that way if I plant my pregnant butt on the couch, if I get up to clean or chase my toddler it creeps up, and I am now retaining water 24/7. Joy.

I also had a house guest who finally left yesterday after 10 very long days. It was exhausting and I know it was a good deed but I am left with a house that is destroyed and no food in the house because she ate me out of house and home. So at some point today I need to clean up the house and I really don't want too. 

Finally, I just want Friday to get here already! We are getting our tax return and a brand new bed and I can not wait! 

So, what is your whine today? *Passes out non-alcoholic sparkling cider, chocolate and cookies* 

Diabetic, 2IF, PCOS; blessed beyond words to be called "mommy" to Drew (6/30/09) and Alynn (5/16/11).
Parenting author for Women of Worth. Mom Blogger and photographer.

Andrew David: mixed receptive/expressive language phonological disorder, sensory processing disorder, Disruptive Behavior disorder-nos and insomnia.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Anyone want to join my whinefest Monday?

• Options
    I want to whine about this stupid asss guy that I work with. He's really sick and walking around here coughing and sneezing. GO HOME. I don't want your sickness and I'm sure nobody else does. Plus, he's just annoying me.............ugh
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    im just super grumpy today and cant stand humans.

DS  Desmond Alexander 6.9.11

DD  Vivienne Elena   12.16.13

? EDD 3/29/2018

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'LL JOIN!!!!! I've been sitting here crying for the last half hour because my insurance isn't going to pick up my bills. Now I have to switch doctors and hospitals at 25 weeks pregnant. I know people have far bigger issues and I need to stop being such a baby but this just reallly sucks. :( Rather than spend money on my son I have to spend it on paying off these bills. Okay I'm done now...thanks for letting me join
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

It's NBR, but yep, definitely a case of the Mondays here.  I've been at my in-laws the last two weekends (bridal showers for my soon-to-be SIL), and this weekend they're coming here to help DH hook up our water softener.  They'll be here for about three days. 

The day after they leave, my parents are coming to help us paint the nursery.  They'll be here 3-4 days, depending on how long it takes to paint.

I have a ton of stuff to move so we can paint. I still haven't packed up our Christmas decorations.  Our house is a mess, and I feel like I haven't been ahead of the game since we moved into our house in July.

Ugh.  Thanks for this post!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

yes! i need a whinefest!

i had my 3 hour gtt this morning...it sucked.  I felt so sick after drinking the double glucose solution, and then they had a rough time drawing blood every single effing time.  She ended up having to do a full blood draw through my hand, it hurt like a mother.  I'm all bruised up all over my arms and hands now. I just want to sit down with a huge glass of red wine.

i'm also pissed about the blizzard that is supposed to come because my school never closes.  we only close if chicago public schools close, which hasn't happened since like 1991.  I hate driving in terrible weather, and since i had to take off today on short notice, i can't call in if the weather gets bad.

that's all for now...

**Kelly***

image image
    Visit The Nest!

• Options

I'll bite..

So after a gorgeous weekend it is nasty again, and that makes me want to crawl to back in bed not be here in this freezing office!  Also, after weeks of being left to do my work in peace I am now training someone again, and needing to get up and down and walk all over this da*n building, and if you read my post (sciatic pain I think) I just made you will see that this is not a good day for me to be up and down and walking all over!

I just want to sit  on a heating pad.

OK, off to go run around some more.

His three plus my one; we are all excited to welcome a little one!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I would like to be able to roll over in my sleep without pain.  And the teaser weather this weekend was cruel in its brevity.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

SO and I are living with some relatives...Mind you, these relatives have 4 dogs and 4 cats. So obviously, the house gets very messy very quickly. I deep clean for them at least twice a week.

I got down on my hands and knees yesterday with my HUGE belly and swollen ankles & feet to clean THEIR house. I cleaned THEIR messes continuously yesterday without complaining....I left everything spotless before I went to bed.

I woke up this morning to dirty dishes in the sink, a messy kitchen and trash all over the floors. Just because they are too rude, inconsiderate and lazy to clean up their own damn messes like adults.

So I am incredibly sore and tired today for nothing. Incredibly frustrating.

• Options

Im so freaking tired..... I worked 2 days extra last week and had a staff meeting on top of working doubles on the weekend (16 hours on saturday and on sunday) then they wanted to have another staff meeting today and want me to work tommorrow another 8 hours....urgh

I know I passed my 3 hr GTT but last week I ate breakfast then grabbed a lg dr pepper and med french fries at 2 before work and then at 530 i started to have cold sweats and felt like i was going to pass out (the same signs Ive had 4 times before since i got pregnant) checked my blood sugar and it was 60.... its a good thing im a nurse and know what signs to look for hypoglycemia or I would be in big trouble... This was the first time I could check my blood sugar when this happened because I was at work.... this is just frustrating. I know its nothing like you have to go through heather but i kinda know how you feel.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"