Eco-Friendly Family

Oh yeah...

So no kind of oops baby for us.  AF came on schedule this weekend.  I can't say I wasn't a little sad, but it wasn't crushing by any means.  Guess DH and I will be having a discussion about TTC or not.  I honestly still have no idea what I want to do. Everytime I think I've made up my mind one way or the other something sways me back.  I'm generally not an indecisive person so this is driving me batty!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Oh yeah...

• Thanks for the update!  Talking is good.  I'm incredibly indecisive, and surprisingly, the baby thing wasn't all that hard to decide.  Granted, we ended up throwing caution to the wind and getting pg a few months earlier...  anyhow - perhaps it's just one of those decisions that for whatever reason goes against your normal mode of decisiveness...

yeah - I got nothin'.  ;)  I blame it on my need for a nap.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagepapagena:

yeah - I got nothin'.  ;)  I blame it on my need for a nap.

It's ok.  Neither do I obviously.  :-)

• Loading the player...
  • It was much harder for me to make a decision on TTC#2. I'd sway both ways every month - upset when AF showed, excited to try again, and then I'd start to panic during the tww. Stick out tongue

When I finally got the bfp my first thought was "Oh crap..."

Big Smile

• imagemommy2b08:

Big Smile

*chuckle*  Yeah - I did, too...  Ha!  *pats her much-loved baby belly...well, the baby part is much loved - the belly is starting to wear a bit...*

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemommy2b08:

It was much harder for me to make a decision on TTC#2. I'd sway both ways every month - upset when AF showed, excited to try again, and then I'd start to panic during the tww. Stick out tongue

Big Smile

Ha!  And I'm glad I'm not alone.  Now if that would just help me make a decision...

• We have 2, obviously, but we decided to "shelve" the decision on #3 until E is at least 3. That way we're not closing the door, but we don't have to think about it right now! (Because honestly, if I found out I was pg, I would have the mother of all panic attacks!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"