April 2011 Moms

Bump Pic Monday

Happy Monday, ladies! Sorry for the late post, today.

I have two pictures this week. Normally I don't do any bare belly pictures, but after reading a post on here about being comfortable with our bodies, I decided to add an extra one. If you have bare belly pictures, please feel free to post them! I always think they're so cute, and it's interesting to see how different a naked bump looks than a clothed one.

These days my bump feels huge, and so incredibly heavy. I think she has gone through a serious growth spurt over the last week, and my belly is starting to look like a melon cut in half and glued onto my body. I think it's time for a maternity support band.

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: Lets just say 30 weeks. My last ultrasound put me a week ahead, but when I talked to my midwife, she said she was leaving it off my period. I settled in the middle for the day I think she's coming.

Size of Baby: I just looked it up and it said this is the week of rapid weight gain for me and baby. She's between 3.5 and 4 pounds.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +23 lbs. NO kidding on rapid weight gain!! I had only gained 1 pound in a month and in the last week I gained 4. 

Maternity Clothes: I officially caved, ladies. I had only been going off a couple pairs of jeans up to this weekend. I am getting a bit uncomfortable and wanted some super long, loose things to wear. I bought these on Saturday:

For my baby shower next month.

The most comfy tank top ever. 

I call this my tent. So comfy.

This one is actually a nursing top. Great for later.

I got all this stuff at Motherhood Maternity, in case you're interested.

Movement: She wiggles, turns, and stretches, but hardly ever kicks. She's sweet to me.

Symptoms: I just feel heavy. Last night I took an hour long bath and it felt so good to be weightless for a little while. And I'm starting to swell in my feet a bit.

What I Miss: Laying on my stomach. So, so, bad.

Girl, Boy, or Team Green: She's a she.

Belly button In or Out: Very out.

Cravings: Fruit.

Is your nursery done? Next weekend is finally time to paint! 

Do you feel ready? Mostly. I am just anxious for her to be here and I know when she is, everything will fall into place. And I'm SO READY to not be pregnant anymore!!

Overall, have you enjoyed pregnancy? That's a big old n-o. I like feeling her, and that is it. Otherwise this has been a very hard, long, and draining 7 months.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Bump Pic Monday

• I don't have any bare belly pics, but I might take one soon. 

How Far Along: 30w1d - can't believe we are 3/4 of the way there!

Size of Baby: Supposedly around 16 inches and 3 lbs.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: When I weighed myself this morning I was just under 22 lbs up.

Maternity Clothes: Some maternity and some regular.  Still getting away with some longer shirts, but most work pants are maternity. I have one pair of maternity jeans and they suck so I am still doing the hairband trick.

Movement: Lots of pushing. I find myself pushing whatever body part he is shoving outward back in.

Symptoms: Nothing much - just a little tired and heavy feeling.

What I Miss: The ability to bend and get comfortable when laying down.

Girl, Boy, or Team Green: Bouncing baby boy  :)

Belly button In or Out: In but looking weirder by the day.

Cravings: Sweets

Is your nursery done? No.  We ripped out the carpet this weekend and will get the crown molding up this week. His parents are coming into town to help paint while I am at the SB this weekend  :)

Do you feel ready? I'm ready to be done being pregnant, but I don't feel ready for him to be here just yet.

Overall, have you enjoyed pregnancy? For the most part. It's starting to get harder now, though.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Gorgeous! 

I don't have any bare belly pics, but here is my bump at 31 weeks

Where did you get that adorable dress?  I love it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    | Olowalu, Maui ~ August 6, 2008 |
    | Family of 4 ~ April 2, 2011 |
    | Family of 5 - October 24, 2012 |
  • Loading the player...

How Far Along: 28 weeks and 4 days

Size of Baby: Apparently around 2 pounds, but not sure the exact number.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +25 pounds

Maternity Clothes: I've been wearing maternity pants for awhile now, and a few maternity tops while still fitting in some normal tops as well. My MIL visited this weekend and took me to Nordstroms Rack for the first time ever, and I found a TON of normal tops that not only fit over my bump, but will still fit after the pregnancy. I was so excited!

Movement: Lots of punches, turns and flips

Symptoms: I can't complain....no serious symptoms even up to this point, except for occasional rib pain

What I Miss: Mojitos (I had a virgin one this weekend, but it just wasn't the same)

Girl, Boy, or Team Green: Team Green

Belly button In or Out: Can I just say flat? It isn't in or out, just stretched to the max!

Cravings: Chai tea, apricots, dried peaches

Is your nursery done? No nursery yet....moving the same week as my due date

Do you feel ready? Heck no! I'm glad I still have 3 months to go! I'm so excited to meet him or her, but I'm glad I still have more time.

Overall, have you enjoyed pregnancy? Yes actually. I think it helps that I haven't experienced any bad symptoms, except for slight morning sickness for 2 weeks in the beginning. I also like the attention it brings, and I've enjoyed having strangers ask me about it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

How Far Along: 27w5d

Size of Baby: 2+ lbs

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +22 last week. I haven't touched the scale this week.

Maternity Clothes: yep!

Movement: I see him a lot :)

Symptoms: backache

What I Miss: I also miss laying on my stomach.

Girl, Boy, or Team Green: boy

Belly button In or Out: in

Cravings: Reese Piece sundaes, fruit

Is your nursery done? Nope, but it's getting there

Do you feel ready? No. Not. at. all.

Overall, have you enjoyed pregnancy? Honestly, yes. It was difficult being sick for the first few months, gaining the weight, stressing over the weight, obsessively checking toilet paper, having a bleeding incident and fearing I lost the baby, having weekly meltdowns, the list goes on...but I went into this knowing it wasn't going to be the easiest adventure of my life and I've really tried to take the time to enjoy it. It's gone by so fast and I keep reminding myself how blessed I am to be able to experience this. 
  • MamaBird.. you look beautiful!!

This is my picture from a couple of days ago!

Movement: I feel her almost all the time! I love when I can tell that its hiccups!

Symptoms: Swelling in my feet some when I get home from work, and pretty much just feeling heavy. At my last appt, they said that she was turning.. so I think thats alot of it.

What I Miss: Sleeping without having to readjust 50 million times.

Girl, Boy, or Team Green: Girl.

Belly button In or Out: In, but getting more shallow.

Cravings: Cherry Pepsi and Oranges.

Is your nursery done? Everything but hanging art work on the walls.

Do you feel ready? I think that I will once we have a shower and I feel like I have most of the things that I need to take care of her.

Overall, have you enjoyed pregnancy? Yes. I feel better about my body than I ever did before, and I feel prettier too. Sure Im getting uncomfortable now, but I still love it at this point!

• I'll post my picture when I get home since my droid is acting up (it's probably more my fault then the droids to be honest) 

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 30 Weeks 1 day

Size of Baby: Over three pounds

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'll find out exactly at 2:45.  I'm guessing I've surpassed the 20 lb mark 

Maternity Clothes: Yes.  I don't like ANYTHING constricting my belly.  The looser the better.  I don't even enjoy maternity pants anymore.  I'm almost exclusively in dresses and thigh highs.  I had a pair of maternity tights that I have renamed Evil. 

Movement: She enjoys trying to shove all of her baby parts up under my sternum and ribs.  Also she enjoys tenderizing my insides around bed time.  My husband thinks it's fabulous. 

Symptoms: Dizziness, light headed, heart palpitations, back pain 

What I Miss: Laying on my back or stomach.  Also not having to prop my belly up in bed. 

Girl, Boy, or Team Green: Team Tiny hoo-ha! 

Belly button In or Out: Completely flat

Cravings: Strawberries

Is your nursery done? It's painted pink and we have the chair rail bought, but that's about it

Do you feel ready? Nope.  My husband refuses to let me buy anything baby until March 19th

Overall, have you enjoyed pregnancy? Not really.  I'm in pain, I'm cranky, I'm emotional, I miss wine, and I really just want to have people talk to my face again instead of my belly. 

• image Pregnancy Highlights:How Far Along: 27 weeks & 5 daysSize of Baby: eggplant?Total Weight Gain/Loss: +22 lbs. oh my!Maternity Clothes: still go back and forth. most of my work slacks and tops are maternity but i still wear a few pairs of regular jeans and loose dresses.Movement: he moves so much now. I can see him moving sometimes too now. Symptoms: sore lower back when i'm sitting for too long.What I Miss: a good wine buzz, laying on my stomachGirl, Boy, or Team Green: boy :)Belly button In or Out: it's starting to peek out a little.Cravings: pineapple, hummus, radishes, icecream & cookiesIs your nursery done? nope. ILs are buying the crib so we need to actually pick one, and LO is getting a corner, not a nursery just yet since we have a small apartment. But I'm decorating his little space :)Do you feel ready? not really. it still sometimes feels surreal when I think about how I only have 3 months left.Overall, have you enjoyed pregnancy? mostly. I'm not in love with being pregnant but I don't mind it. I am looking forward to the end though :)
  • imageMamabirdtoBe:

First bump Monday post for me! Sorry for the bad pic. Work computer not cooperating with me!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 29 weeks 1 Day

Size of Baby: Average size: 15.2-16.7 inches, 2.5-3.8 lb (or so says the bump)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +29 lbs. Amen on the more rapid weight gain. I never had morning sickness so it was pretty steady. Then BAM! 6 pounds more  Sad I never wanted to gain this much being plus size, but I am so excited to change my exercise habits after baby

Maternity Clothes: Almost all. Can still wear sweaters and a couple shirts and skirts. Live in maternity jeans and tops otherwise (I teach preschool).

Movement: Lots! Kicks and punches. Sometimes I watch her roll.

Symptoms: Can't sleep, hips hurt. Heartburn sometimes. And food aversions.

What I Miss: "Laying on my stomach. So, so, bad." Amen. I also miss beer. I can't lie about that. I miss feeling like my body is mine too... oh well.

Girl, Boy, or Team Green: PINK!

Belly button In or Out: Still in.

Cravings: Chocolate.

Is your nursery done? Not doing one. But crib isn't set up either.

Do you feel ready? Absolutely not. And people seem appalled I am so honest. I haven't bought much cause I haven't had a shower. But my mom and MIL are going in on travel system together Big Smile !

Overall, have you enjoyed pregnancy? Sure? It hasn't been hard. But I guarantee that I will NOT have 12 kids. I miss little things. Like bending over to pick stuff up.

DD ~ 4/21/2011
    DD 2.0 ~ 12/30/2013

• How Far Along: 29 weeks and 3 days.

Size of Baby: somewhere between 2.5 and 3 lbs.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +19 lbs.  I feel huge at this point it is very hard to continue doing everything I had been doing. 

Maternity Clothes: Yep everything at this point!

Movement: Most days she is very active, lots of turning, squirming, jabs and kicks.

Symptoms: I feel huge! I am exhausted all the time and it is really hard to sleep at night.

What I Miss: Laying on my stomach or back.

Girl, Boy, or Team Green: Ella Mckenzie, girl all the way! ;)

Belly button In or Out: Very out now.

Cravings: apple fritters, DH was a sweetheart and went out Saturday morning and got me a fresh apple fritter!  I love him so much!.

Is your nursery done? Next not yet, still waiting to finish the tile in the bathroom!  Hopefully I will be able to clean the carpets within the next week or so, fingers crossed!!

Do you feel ready? I think so then I think again and I am not sure.  I have all those nervous anxious emotions running around like crazy in my head right now. My mom said it is good to be nervous about being a parent, it means you are going to be a good one! I sure hope she is right I certainly have the nervous part down pat.

Overall, have you enjoyed pregnancy? I love being pregnant!  I love being able to feel her move and grow each day.  I think this is one of the best feelings in the world knowing that DH and I created a life, we can?t wait to meet her.  (Hopefully she stays put til 37 weeks at least!)

My bare belly is going to be first (so I don't chicken out).  I can't help but see your "perfect" belly and be a bit jealous, but I've got to get over it.  Mine shows a childhood of morbid obesity and the old stretch marks that go along with that, followed by a four year journey to lose 100 pounds.  I have so much extra skin, that I am finally starting to get a "tight" belly. 

I look SO much better with clothes on :)

• How Far Along: 31 weeks, 1 days
    • Size of Baby: 2.5-3.8 lbs
    • Total Weight Gain/Loss: 33 lbs, only 1.8 lbs in January
    • Maternity Clothes: 100%
    • Movement: Moving every evening, today during third period he was kicking hard enough to lift my keys and lanyard
    • Symptoms: Heartburn, reflux - though the zantac seems to have that in check (thanks for the suggestions ladies!)  My hips ache when I wake up in the morning from lying on my side. (ditto)
    • What I Miss: sleeping well, feeling normal
    • Girl, Boy, or Team Green: Boy
    • Belly button In or Out: Still in
    • Cravings: Nothing
    • Is your nursery done? havent started... but I did get my sister moved out of it so we can actually start!
    • Do you feel ready? trying to?  I did lots of baby hand-me-down laundy this weekend, we have most of our big stuff but need it all set up
    • Overall, have you enjoyed pregnancy? Yeah, it has been pretty low-key as far as symptoms.  I sort of feel like I've always been pregnant at this point.

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 28 weeks, 5 days

Size of Baby: 2 lbs?

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 20 lbs.  My midwives haven't said a thing to me yet so I think I am still ok. 

Maternity Clothes: For pants definitely!  I can still wear some shirts if they were long/blousy to being with. 

Movement: She feels like she is doing somersaults in there!  And trying to crawl into my solar plexus area which is annoying.  But no real kicks or pain.  Just surreal discomfort :)

Symptoms: Heartburn, reflux - though the zantac seems to have that in check (thanks for the suggestions ladies!)  My hips ache when I wake up in the morning from lying on my side.

What I Miss: Lying on my back to sleep! 

Girl, Boy, or Team Green: Girl

Belly button In or Out: Still in though much more shallow than it used to be

Cravings: Brownies, cookies, cake.  Mashed potatoes. 

Is your nursery done? HA!  We cleaned the room out of furniture so now there are bags of baby clothes which our friends have given us in the room and that's it.  I think we are going furniture shopping the first weekend of March (a huge consignment sale is that weekend).  We are planning to use a co-sleeper for the first couple of months which we already have though so I am trying not to panic.

Do you feel ready? Uh, no.  I am starting to realize I have no clue what to do with a newborn (such as if you swaddle, do you have to unswaddle to feed them in the middle of the night? and how do you change the diaper if you are co-sleeper/tyring not to fully wake them? and oh my lord I have no clue!!!)

Overall, have you enjoyed pregnancy? Actually yes.  I think I have had a mild pregnancy - no real sickness in the first trimester (just 3 months of feeling seasick all the time), not too huge yet, and besides the recent occurrence of heartburn, it has been pretty uneventful. 

bfp 4/8/2010, m/c 4/16/2010
    bfp 7/31/2010, dd born 4/2011
    bfp 2/7/2014, edd 10/19/2014, m/c 2/25/2014
    bfp 5/22/2014, edd 1/27/2015, MMC 6/30/2014, D&C 7/8/2014
  • You ladies are the first ones I've shown the bare belly pic to.

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 29w1d

Size of Baby: At my u/s a week and a half ago they were measuring a week ahead at 2 lbs 12 oz and 2 lbs 13 oz. I'm sure they've grown a bit since then.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Totally don't know. Each scale shows something different. I know I'm within a few pounds of my starting weight in either direction. I was plus sized to begin with and have GD and I tend to not gain a lot or to lose weight once I go onto the GD diet. 

Maternity Clothes: Full-time. I'm loving the body hugging shirts with the side rouching (see pic above). Pregnancy is one of the few times that I am really happy with how my body looks.

Movement: All. The. Time. It seems like one or the other is always either rolling around or kicking & punching me. Then there is my baby girl who loves to dance or plop down onto my cervix. Sooo not comfortable.

Symptoms: I just feel heavy. (ditto)

What I Miss: Being able to change positions (whether in bed or just while sitting) without pain or discomfort.

Girl, Boy, or Team Green: Team Purple - one of each

Belly button In or Out: Still an innie.

Cravings: Nothing that I can currently act on.

Is your nursery done? Nowhere near. We're still in a 2 bedroom apartment and it is looking like the babies will be sleeping in the pack n play for a little while. 

Do you feel ready? Not really, but it is what it is.

Overall, have you enjoyed pregnancy? Yes. I have been very lucky to have a relatively complication free pregnancy. I'm hoping it stays that way and I can carry these babies to term.

Rainbow - Married - 5/31/03
                                               Christian Alexander - 11/13/06
                                        Amelia Rose & Owen Thomas - 3/29/11

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (eGB2)
    Be The Match - and help save a life by signing up for the National Marrow Donor Program.

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 30 Weeks!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Total weight gain of 25pounds! ugh and my back is feeling it the most

Maternity Clothes: I get a few pieces here and there. I have 2 pair of jeans 4 pairs of work pants and a million tops (that is my weakness)

Movement: This baby is extremely active. I get kicked, punched and pushed all day. Last night we watched her stick whatever body part it was out my side and then roll all the way down. It was pretty incredible.

Symptoms: killer heartburn and sciatic pain.

What I Miss: I miss an awesome nights sleep, I am sure this will never happen again so I am not morning it too much.

Girl, Boy, or Team Green: Emma Claire

Belly button In or Out: Belly button is still in but it is definitely stretching

Cravings: cupcakes and chocolate!

Is your nursery done? The only thing we have left to do it hang things on the wall. I am searching desperately for cute light pink shelves.

Do you feel ready? Not as much as I think I should. Nerves are kicking into gear.

Overall, have you enjoyed pregnancy?  Honestly I am really loving this whole pregnancy so far. Well the 2nd tri on.... I think I will really miss her being in my belly when she is born but I can't wait to hold her.

• imageJ1e2n3n4i:

My bare belly is going to be first (so I don't chicken out).  I can't help but see your "perfect" belly and be a bit jealous, but I've got to get over it.  Mine shows a childhood of morbid obesity and the old stretch marks that go along with that, followed by a four year journey to lose 100 pounds.  I have so much extra skin, that I am finally starting to get a "tight" belly. 

So proud of you!  I dont have a single bump picture because I hate how I look, haha!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 28w4d

Size of Baby: 2.5lbs

Total Weight Gain/Loss: -5lbs

Maternity Clothes: Everything and I just outgrown one pair of maternity pants :(

Movement: He has been turning and rolling alot and I can tell now which body parts are moving.

Symptoms: Fatigue, pre-term labor, headaches, sinus infection for 3 months straightCrying and now sciatic pain.

What I Miss: Laying on my stomach to get my back rubbed and sleeping on my back.

Girl, Boy, or Team Green: Boy

Belly button In or Out: Almost out.

Cravings: salads, candy

Is your nursery done? Almost

Do you feel ready?  Some days I am and other I feel like I am going to hae a panic attack. 

Overall, have you enjoyed pregnancy? I enjoyed feeling him move but besides that I dislike everything else.

imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 27w4d

Size of Baby: My ticker says over 2 pounds, so we'll go with that.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +11 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: Yep! Mostly. And I think I need to retire the t-shirt from the pic, it's a little shorter than last time I wore it...

Movement: Yes, although she's been in a growth spurt or something and has been a little quieter the last few days.

Symptoms: Feeling huge? New stretch marks, getting a rash where my new ones are coming. Ugh. It better not be PUPPPS again. Oh, and heartburn. Every frickin day, sometimes all day. I think I'm going to give birth to a monkey.

What I Miss: Being a normal person.

Girl, Boy, or Team Green: Girl!

Belly button In or Out: In, but it has a lip on top that sticks out. It's kinda scary.

Cravings: Donuts, chocolate, ice cream...how I've only gained 11 pounds is a mystery to me.

Is your nursery done? Yeah, though we still need to rearrange some furniture and I'd like to get the crib set up sooner than later. I told DH I wanted it all done by 30 weeks so we're running out of time. The kids will share a room though so most of the stuff is done.

Do you feel ready? Mostly. I really just wish I could fast forward to April, and I am pretty ready to have her out. I looked at a pic from a couple days before I delivered DS. Holy moly. I have a lot of belly left to grow, it's kind of scary.

Overall, have you enjoyed pregnancy? Bwahahaha. NO.

How Far Along: 28w5d

Size of Baby: Almost a squash!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +16 (that number will probably go up in a couple hours once I get back from the doctor)

Maternity Clothes: A couple pairs of jeans & a few tops

Movement: Mostly just wiggling under my ribs

Symptoms: Just a growing belly

What I Miss: Eating chocolate without heartburn

Girl, Boy, or Team Green: He's still all boy

Belly button In or Out: Surprisingly, still in. It's waaaaaaaay more shallow now, though.

Cravings: Spicy spicy SPICY

Is your nursery done? We're moving next weekend, so it's not even started yet!

Do you feel ready? Not even close. We still haven't even bought our crib yet because we knew we'd be moving before Little Man is born.

Overall, have you enjoyed pregnancy? Actually, yes. I wasn't such a big fan of the constant puking in first tri, but other than that, this pregnancy has been pretty easy.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

I never held you, but I always loved you.
    Baby Squirt- September 2009
    Baby Turtle- May 2010
    Baby Surprise- August 2011

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 29w2d

Size of Baby: 3lbs-ish

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +20lbs

Maternity Clothes: Everything

Movement: She's breech/transverse is it tap dancing on my bladder, strumming my sciatic nerves, and beating me up.

Symptoms: Discomfort and achiness.

What I Miss: Wine.

Belly button In or Out: Out

Cravings: Ice cream

Is your nursery done? Kind of.  Everything is bought but not put up yet since our son is still in the room.

Do you feel ready? Sure!

Overall, have you enjoyed pregnancy? I have...I just wish pregnancy only lasted 5 months tops.

• Here I am after a workout (lovely I know) 27 weeks...so last week:

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: I'm rounding up to 28 weeks (tomorrow)

Size of Baby: don't know but she feels huge

Total Weight Gain/Loss: don't know again...

Maternity Clothes: all...but I am so bored with them...and hate pants these days.  I wish it was warmer and/or I lived in a warmer climate so I could wear dresses or skirts everyday.

Movement:ugh yes...she's Rocky in there.  Frequently hurts badly!

Symptoms: belly pain, leaky boobs (new), peeing when I sneeze or laugh, sleep issues

What I Miss: being more mobile and I miss a good long run...that's my stress reliever.

Girl, Boy, or Team Green: girl...and now confirmed via 3D/4D

Belly button In or Out: in...and moves side to side frequently with her moves.

Cravings: salad with vinegar, eggs (new), yogurt

Is your nursery done? nope but I could have a baby in there now...this past weekend we actually finished all the painting and put up the crib.  I also washed all the bedding, some baby gear, wiped down my baby bag and washed baby clothes...so we're close.  We just have to work on decor and finding a bookshelf

Do you feel ready? I could be

Overall, have you enjoyed pregnancy? I'd say it's 50/50...I have good days where I feel great and really excited and proud of my changing body.  Other days I feel huge, uncomfortable and overwhelmed with the thought of working 12 more weeks (hopefully less).

A fun little comparison of my 19 weeks pic vs today's 31 weeks pic!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 31w1d

Size of Baby: 3.4 lbs or something like that. :)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: No idea - next doc appointment is next Thursday. I don't weigh between appointments...too depressing.

Maternity Clothes: I haven't added anything recently...but seeing that dress that Mamabirdtobe found at Motherhood Maternity is changing my mind!

Movement: I get kicks, shoves, twirls, swirls...from about 4 inches about my belly button all the way down (like way down). She's a mover, alright!

Symptoms: Reflux - Zantac & Tums are my friends. Sciatic nerves acts up from day to day too. Ankles still swelling.

What I Miss: I miss being able to get up w/o grunting.

Girl, Boy, or Team Green: Violet!

Belly button In or Out: Just about ready to pop. :)

Cravings: Italian food - pizza, pasta, carbs! Chocolate cake has been on my mind too...and I normally don't like chocolate cake.

Is your nursery done? Just about - added the storage cubby unit yesterday. :)

Do you feel ready? Sure...once I get the car seat.

Overall, have you enjoyed pregnancy? It has it's ups and downs...the extra weight is what's really bothering me now. And the lack of lung capacity. I enjoy feeling her move around though!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 28w 1d?getting closer to the finish line!!

Size of Baby: somewhere between 2.5-3lbs and 16.5 inches long

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  as of Friday I was up 21lbs.  I?m sure that?s gone up?I?ve been gaining more than a pound a week since 20 weeks. 

Maternity Clothes: Everything?I think it?s time for me to suck it up and buy a new bra.

Movement: He?s still a kicker.  Not too hard yet.  he hasn?t reached my ribs yet so I?m thankful for that.  He?s squirming in there and it?s a little uncomfortable but I?ll manage.

Symptoms: Starting to get some major sciatica pain :( 

What I Miss: sleeping through the night and not waking up with back pain

Girl, Boy, or Team Green: boy

Belly button In or Out: so out.

Cravings: oranges, ice cream, cheeseburgers

Is your nursery done? just have to buy a glider (if we don?t get it for our shower), decide on a name so we can buy wood letters to hang above the dresser, and put up the wall boarder. DH knocked off the painting for the dresser/changing table so we?re one step closer

Do you feel ready? I am but I?m not.  I?m ready to meet this little guy and see what he looks like and just hold him close to me.  I?m not ready only because I haven?t gotten to my uncomfortable stage yet but I?m sure that will be reached here in the next few weeks.

Overall, have you enjoyed pregnancy? Yes, I have very much enjoyed this pregnancy.  I didn?t have any m/s in the first tri and things have been pretty normal for me.  I do miss working out though so that?s the one downside of being pregnant.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 28 w 3 d

Size of Baby: probably around 2 lbs

Total Weight Gain/Loss: doctor's appointment is tomorrow!

Maternity Clothes: ugh! I am in desperate need of more. I am sick of wearing the same 2 pairs of pants to work.

Movement: oh yes!! I love it! All over.

Symptoms: back pain, leg cramps, heartburn at times

What I Miss: I miss being able to get up w/o grunting  <---- THIS! 

Girl, Boy, or Team Green: BLUE!

Belly button In or Out: Just about ready to pop. :)

Cravings: hmmm not recently. Fruit is always good though.

Is your nursery done? It is getting close!!!

Do you feel ready? Will I ever feel ready??

Overall, have you enjoyed pregnancy? Yes and no. I wouldn't go and get pregnant again right after LO is born... thats for sure. My body needs a break.

Sorry the pic is so bad, its from my phone here at work. How Far Along- 27wks 5days Size of Baby- A little more than 2 lbs and about 10 in long Total Weight Gain/Loss- 20 lbs, I got diagnosed with GD so I have lost some weight within the last week. Maternity Clothes- Yes Movement- Yes mostly all the time. He likes to move a lot when I lay down for bed, not cool. Symtoms- Ugh I have been sick for the past 3 weeks. First a cough and sore throat, then just a horrid cough and now add fluid in my ear. I am on antibiotics, the first round didnt help maybe this round will! I have about had enough!!! What I Miss- Being able to take any kind of meds and not having to worry about the baby and sleeping on my stomach. Girl, Boy, or Team Green- All BOY Belly button In or Out- In Cravings- Not much this week, the GD has me kinda down. I dont want to think too much about food. Is your nusery done? No. Baby shower in a couple of weeks so hopefully after that it will be more ready. Overall, have you enjoyed pregnancy? Yes. (Im going to quote some of lylahlove) It has been hard gaining the weight, obsessively checking the toilet paper, having hormonal ups and downs, being sick and worrying about what meds I can take but I have really tried to enjoy it. Its gone by soooo fast and I keep reminding myself how blessed I am to be able to experience this because so many women dont.
  • You asked for bare belly, so here you go!  :)

How Far Along: 30w

Size of Baby: 3lbs-ish

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 24 lbs as of last Thursday at my last appointment

Maternity Clothes: Everything

Movement: Lots of movement, especially at night.  His movements are really strong now.  And I can tell when he has the hiccups, it always takes me a minute to realize that's what I'm feeling.

Symptoms: Sore every morning when I wake up, and at night my back starts to hurt.

What I Miss: sleeping through the night, feeling skinny.

Girl, Boy, or Team Green: Boy!

Belly button In or Out: Just starting to poke out.

Cravings: None.  But the last few days I have been inhaling a bag of all natural kettle corn I bought at Target.  It is SO GOOD.

Is your nursery done? Just about.  We are still waiting on the hutch piece of the dresser to come in.  Then I just need to hang up artwork, etc.

Do you feel ready? I'm ready for this pregnancy to be over, but not for him to be here.

Overall, have you enjoyed pregnancy? Yes and no.  I love feeling him move and kick and roll around, but I am just very uncomfortable all the time.  I hate to complain because I haven't had any sickness or anything, it's just an overall discomfort. 

'Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 29w3d

Size of Baby: 2 1/2-3lbs.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +21lbs. Weight-Nazi OB was not happy. Other OB, perfectly ok.

Maternity Clothes: All of my clothes, though I am wearing that brown sweater today, which is not.

Movement: He has started letting me know when he's hungry. And I can discern body parts. A little freaky.

Symptoms: Reflux, back pain, nesting. 

What I Miss: Sleep! I wish I could sleep!

Girl, Boy, or Team Green: Boy.

Belly button In or Out: Still kind of an angry face, but sometimes when he's moving around in there it'll pop out.

Cravings: Wheat thins and ez-cheese. And Pizza.

Is your nursery done? Almost. Our crib SHOULD be here soon. Just talked to MIL today.

Do you feel ready? NO!

Overall, have you enjoyed pregnancy? It's been an adventure, that's for sure. But all-in-all, yes, I have.
  •  I finally have a noticeable bump! (I'm 6ft 3in) Hopefully next week I'll be able to post a picture on Monday! 

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 30w 1d

Size of Baby:  Probably well over 3 pounds.. She was 2 pounds 14 ounces at 28 weeks:)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Alot... I'll leave it at that! 

Maternity Clothes: Pants, skirts, and now a few shirts!

Movement: All the time.. She especially likes my ribs and sternum area..

Symptoms: Headache, back ache, no sleep 

What I Miss: A good nights sleep.. Probably won't see one of those for a loooong time!

Girl, Boy, or Team Green: Beautiful baby girl

Belly button In or Out: Still in, suprisingly.. I'm not sure whether or not it's going to pop out..

Cravings: Milk

Is your nursery done? Nope.. We have a one bedroom apartment so we're all just gonna share a room..

Do you feel ready? Yes and no.. I'm ready for her to be out, but I'm not sure I'm ready to be responsible for another human.. At least I still have 10 weeks (give or take) to get ready..

Overall, have you enjoyed pregnancy? Not really.. I hate being pregnant.. I love feeling her move and the end result, but I hate being pregnant..

I wasn't going to post a bare belly picture, since unlike a lot of you ladies I was not a small girl to begin with (aside from my chest). I don't like looking at my own bare belly, let alone letting anyone else see it. But here's to being brave .

How Far Along: 29w 6d

Size of Baby: 3lbs?

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 4 lbs?

Maternity Clothes: Finally gave in and got maternity shirts this last week. I still wear some non marternity shirts but they're begining to make me look like the hulk busting out.

Movement: He moves quite a bit throughout the day. And has not yet stopped kicking/punching. I was hoping he'd be runing out of room by now to get a good swing but maybe it's because I'm tall?

Symptoms: Back and hip pain, the bottom side of my tummy sometimes feels like it's going to give out. I've also had increasing heartburn and my crazy acid reflux from 1st trimester is back. Not enjoying puking up acid again first thing every morning.

What I Miss: Sleep. I'm more tired than I've ever been before yet I can't sleep!

Girl, Boy, or Team Green: Boy!

Belly button In or Out: Still kinda in? lol it's getting quite shallow and looks a bit stretched out.

Cravings: I don't think I really get true cravings. I'm just more easily inflenced my suggestion, so DH gets a lot of what he wants after he convinces me that I want it too :-p

Is your nursery done? heh... I don't want to talk about it....

Do you feel ready? Not at all, DH wont let me buy anything until after the shower so as of right now, if I go into labor before than i wont even have a car seat to bring him home in!

Overall, have you enjoyed pregnancy? It's deffinatly been quite uncomfortable and sometimes down right miserable. But I love all the exciting parts of feeling him move, seeing him at a U/S etc. For the most part I can't really complain, all of my friends that are pregnant are really having a hard time, so I feel quite lucky.

• We take my photos Monday night, so no photo yet! 

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 29 Weeks

Size of Baby: Arounf 3 lbs right?

Total Weight Gain/Loss: At my last doc's appt. I was +22 lbs. I don't really keep track in between, but that last measurement marked me weighing the same as DH, which was not great-feeling. I'm doing my best to stay positive about my body, and I have a low-pressure goal to keep my total weight gain under 40 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: I hope to be done purchasing at this point- I just bought another pair of jeans and another skirt last week and I think that should last me through to the end. However, I do think I'll buy a new dress for my baby shower. :)

Movement: Everyday, some days are more active than others. She likes cookies. :) And I think she's rightside-down now, I feel harder kicks up top and lighter movement down low.

Symptoms: Heartburn, sciatic nerve pain on left side, dizzy/light-headedness, tiring out easily. I've heard it all goes downhill after 30 weeks- great!

What I Miss: Laying on my stomach, Tequila.

Girl, Boy, or Team Green: Girl- Evie!!

Belly button In or Out: Almost out- still wierd looking.

Cravings: Doritos, grapes, cereal

Is your nursery done? Hah- we haven't even started!! But we're moving this weekend, so that's why. I am SO excited to get started on her nursery, it's going to be adorable!!

Do you feel ready? Yes, I can't wait for her to be here. But, I could use a few weeks to get her room ready. ;)

Overall, have you enjoyed pregnancy? Mostly yes- I had nausea for 1st tri, but it wasn't unbearable, and now I'm uncomfortable for sure, but I can still function. I love feeling her move and it's been a fantastic bonding experience for DH and I. I think for now, I'll say I like being pregnant.

imageimage
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

DD born 4/25/11
    m/c 8/10/13 at 5.5 weeks
    missed m/c 4/15/14 at 11.5 weeks, D&C 4/17/14
    BFP 6/22/14, Scheduled c/s 2/23/15, It's a Girl!!  

• This is my 30th birthday bump taken 1/22. 

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 29 weeks, 3 days

Size of Baby: he's a squash, 15 inches, 2.5 lbs (I have never seen a squash that was 15 inches...but that's what the Bump tells me)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +24 pounds, starting to get worried about gaining too much...

Maternity Clothes: I wear scrubs to work so I'm just wearing bigger sizes, but pretty much everything else is maternity minus sweatpants/tshirts. Besides an outfit for my shower, I'm hopefully done buying clothes.

Movement: He's super bouncy in there, feels like a huge Mexican jumping bean. And every so often he balls up on one side. Its so bizarre and awesome.

Symptoms: Hip pain, sciatic pain, fire throat (I guess that's heartburn but always in the back of my throat)

What I Miss: Sleeping horizontally instead of all propped up.

Girl, Boy, or Team Green: Boy

Belly button In or Out: Still in but getting weirder looking by the day

Cravings: Chocolate milkshakes

Is your nursery done? Not even close...But that's my main focus in the next few weeks

Do you feel ready? No...I need these last 11 weeks!

Overall, have you enjoyed pregnancy? Overall yes. There has been some not so enjoyable parts, but all in all it's been pretty good.

DS1 born 4/17/11
    DS2 born 2/22/13
    MMC 5/16/14@8w2d
    DD due 5/9/15 Please be our
    RAINBOW

imageimage
  • image27 wks Pregnancy Highlights:How Far Along: 27+4 todaySize of Baby: 1 lb, 12 oz as of last MondayTotal Weight Gain/Loss: +14Maternity Clothes: Still rocking the regular hoodies and sweats :) Movement: She's a sassy little wiggly worm Symptoms: Heartburn, aches from bedrestWhat I Miss: Tummy sleeping, beer/wine (with all this snow/ice coming, a big glass of wine sounds sooo good and I've never been much of a drinker).Girl, Boy, or Team Green: GirlBelly button In or Out: Still in. Cravings: Chocolate. Anything chocolate. Is your nursery done? Yeap! Just need to have my showers and get the little stuff inDo you feel ready? Absolutely. < This :)Overall, have you enjoyed pregnancy? I honestly have. It hasn't been bad besides the bedrest. I haven't hit the really uncomfortable stage yet. I had nausea, but it was do able with my Zofran and I only actually threw up once. My migraines are much better during pregnancy so that's helping a lot. I love feeling her move around and I love my bump :) 
  • I'm finally going to play this week.  As DH says, you can tell my bump is getting really big because it's making my chest look small (and small has never been a word used to describe my chest:)  My fundal height is at about 39 weeks with a single pregnancy. 

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 29 Weeks

Size of Baby: Baby A is 3lbs 5 oz, and Baby B is 3 lbs 3 oz (that's 6.5 lbs of baby!)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: A lot - I think I'm around 35.  I think it's only the fact that I'm having twins that has saved me from my doctors not being happy about my weight gain. 

Maternity Clothes: All maternity clothes except when I'm laying around the house and don't care if my belly hangs out.  Some of my maternity shirts are starting to be a little on the short side (I'm tall), so I may even have to retire some of those before the babies are born.

Movement: It took a long time, but I've felt them consistently since 23 weeks.  A lot of it is just rolling or small pokes, nothing painful.  It's my favorite part of being pregnant:)

Symptoms: Heartburn, not sleeping well, and constantly feeling like I have to use the bathroom.

What I Miss: Sleeping for more than 2 hours without waking up.

Girl, Boy, or Team Green: Two girls - this was confirmed again today, so I'm feeling pretty confident in that.

Belly button In or Out: In, but very shallow.  I had a really deep belly button before, so I'm amazed it's this close to the surface.

Cravings: chocolate milk

Is your nursery done? Nope - we have the cribs set up, but my mom has all of the linens.  She's coming for my shower in three weeks, and my dad is going to put the dresser together and hang things.  We should be just about done after that, and I'll be ready to post pictures.  I'm so excited to see everything together, and I hope it will turn out as well in reality as it is in my head.

Do you feel ready? Yes - I'm nervous, but I figure that people much less prepared than us have had babies (and twins) and they have all survived, so we'll manage.  I'm really hoping they stay in until at least 36 weeks, but I can't wait to meet our daughters.

Overall, have you enjoyed pregnancy? Eh, my morning sickness lasted for a really long time, and I feel like I then moved right into being tired and sore all the time.  I'm not sure if this is just how my body reacts to pregnancy or if it's because I'm carrying twins.  I guess time will tell if we decide to have a third (and if it's only one next time).

• imageimage

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 28 Weeks (and 6 days)

Size of Baby: 2.5 lbs?

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +15 pounds.  

Maternity Clothes: Some

Movement: All the time!

Symptoms: zero

What I Miss: Laying on my stomach, having wine, sleeping all through the night

Girl, Boy, or Team Green: Pink!

Belly button In or Out: Flat

Cravings: zero

Is your nursery done? Still in progress!

Do you feel ready? I think so??

Overall, have you enjoyed pregnancy? Absolutely! I'm loving every bit of it!

• Totally loving the bare belly pics.  Here's mine.I'm getting more and more used to the stretched out mole on my belly, the half-in-half-out belly button, the back fat I'm slowly accumulating and the cellulite that has snuck up on me and stuck itself all over my thighs and butt...Also, I feel like my bump is way bigger than it looks in this picture.    imageHow Far Along: 28 weeks 5 daysSize of Baby: All the websites say something different.  I think between 2.5 and 3 lbs.Total Weight Gain/Loss: +14 lbs at my last appt, but I have another tomorrow and I'm expecting to be up a few lbs from there...Maternity Clothes: I have a couple pairs of maternity pants and a couple shirts.  I just had to go buy new scrub tops for work because my boobs out grew the ones I had before my belly did!  Plus they were a little short so if I raised my arms my belly would hang out... It was classy.Movement: Tons.  And this little boy is transverse, I'm sure.  I still haven't gotten kicks anywhere near my ribs which I'm very thankful for, but I think he's running out of room and will probably flip soon.  DH was making fun of me last night because I'm totally entertained by watching my belly move around.  I'm really obsessed right now with where he's positioned.  I want so badly to know what parts I'm feeling/seeing move in certain areas.  I could sit there and watch my belly move for hours.  It's fascinating to me!
    Symptoms: Hemorrhoids... :o(  My back is also starting to hurt quite a bit, but that comes and goes so it doesn't bother me too much.
    What I Miss: I also miss laying on my stomach.  It would be a lot easier for me to get a good night's sleep that way.  I also really miss wine and coffee.  That's about it.
    Girl, Boy, or Team Green: Boy
    Belly button In or Out: It's half in and half out... It's weird looking.  When I'm on my back and flex my stomach, it flips completely inside out which totally freaks DH out, so I try to do it as much as possible, naturally. :o)
    Cravings: Ice cream and cake/donuts.  This is a new one for me.  Throughout this entire pregnancy up until recently I haven't had any cravings for sweets at all, which is a drastic change from pre pregnancy.  For my whole life I have always rather had desert than dinner.  I have a huge sweet tooth, but when I got pregnant it just went away.  However, over the last week or so it seems to have come back with a vengeance and I'm pretty sure I ate an entire carton of Breyers Reeces Peanut Butter Cup ice cream by myself just over the weekend... 
    Is your nursery done? Not even close.  I still can't get DH to sit down for long enough to talk to me about what colors we want in there.  I still need to make the bedding and paint, but I want him to like what goes in there so I want his input.  If I can't get him to commit to something soon though, I'm just going to do it myself and he'll have to live with it.Do you feel ready? Other than having the nursery ready, I do feel totally ready to be a mom.  I know I don't know everything and there will be some trial and error, but I'm not intimidated by the task at all and I'm really looking forward to it.Overall, have you enjoyed pregnancy? Overall, yes, I have.
  • imageimage" mce_src="image">

How Far Along: 28w3d

Size of Baby: I think around 2 1/2 lbs

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +20 lbs. I leveled off after Christmas - thank goodness!

Maternity Clothes: I bought a few more pieces this weekend with the last of my gift cards from Christmas. Hopefully this is my last shopping trip!

Movement: Not too many kicks anymore - mostly rolling and wiggling

Symptoms: Low back pain!

What I Miss: being able to bend over 

Girl, Boy, or Team Green: Still a he!

Belly button In or Out: Still in - I think I just might make it all the way with it staying in.

Cravings: Golden Spoon Frozen Yogurt - 1/2 chocolate 1/2 vanilla with Reese's pieces on top (it has to be the pieces not the cups!)

Is your nursery done? We are waiting on our glider to come and then we just have to hang some shelves and pictures on the wall.

Do you feel ready? Yes and no. I think it changes daily.

Overall, have you enjoyed pregnancy? Yes, I'm already sad at the thought of not being able to feel him in there anymore. I will be the chick who gets gas and still thinks it's the baby! HA!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Decided I'd share the bare belly pic. I still can't believe I don't have a single stretch mark. Thanking God everyday for giving me a long torso! 

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: The picture is from 27 weeks, now I'm 27w4d.  

Size of Babies: At my growth scan today, Baby A was 2lbs13oz and Baby B was 3lbs - measuring just a bit ahead!

Total Weight Gain/Loss:+30 lbs.  

Maternity Clothes:Everything, except some sweatshirts.  I have also been wearing some cardigans over maternity tees. 

Movement:Baby A kicks and moves ALL the time.  Baby B is breech, so I don't feel it as much, but it's enough for me to know everything is okay.

Symptoms: Not much, I get tired and can't do laundry anymore - bending over to sort and load the machine is not working!!  So DH has taken on that responsibility...I still fold everything though.

What I Miss: Sleeping on my stomach and my non-maternity clothes! 

Girl, Boy, or Team Green: Team Green

Belly button In or Out: Way out, unless both babies push out, then I get two bumps...one on either side of my belly button

Cravings: Nothing specific, just hungry a lot.

Is your nursery done? No. It's cleaned out except for the computer desk.  We found our changing table/dresser on craigslist last week so that is all set.  My dad is working hard on the cribs...I'm hoping they will be ready in 2 weeks. 

Do you feel ready? Kind of. Once the nursery is a little further alone, I'll feel better.  We finally finished registering so that's nice!

Overall, have you enjoyed pregnancy? Definitely!  With twins, I thought by now, I would be the size of a house and covered in stretch marks.  So far I am complication free so I'm just praying that these last 10.5 weeks go as smoothly as the first 27.5! 

• Movement: ALL the time!! Loves my ribs!!
    Symptoms: If it is a symptom, I'm experiencing it!!
    What I Miss: Sleeping through the night
    Girl, Boy, or Team Green: Team Blue
    Belly button In or Out: FLAT
    Cravings: Cheese
    Is your nursery done? Nope, he will be rooming with us for the first yearDo you feel ready? Ready to not be pregnant anymore, ready to be a mom...noOverall, have you enjoyed pregnancy? Honestly NOT @ ALL, I'm miserable :(30 Weeks Clothes (I've yet to do my 31 week pics yet)imageBare Bellyimage 
  •  imagePregnancy Highlights: How Far Along: 30w3d Size of Baby: 3+ lbs Total Weight Gain/Loss: +32 Maternity Clothes: Mostly yes. Movement: She's a sassy little wiggly worm (Stealing this from MegZRN. Describes Nora perfectly lol!) Symptoms: Sore lower back and hips, I'm tired again like I was in 1st tri. That's about it. What I Miss: Sleeping on my belly. Sleeping through the night without having to shift due to sore or tingly limbs. Excessive amounts of diet coke. Working out. (I've given up.. I get winded too quickly and my back/hips hurt too much.) Girl, Boy, or Team Green: Sweet baby girl! Belly button In or Out: Still innish Cravings: Mostly sweets Is your nursery done? Hellz no. It's painted, but that's all. It's currently being used as a holding space for all of our kitchen stuff as the kitchen is being renovated. Do you feel ready? Emotionally, yes. I can not wait to meet our baby. Our house isn't ready yet, though, so no. Overall, have you enjoyed pregnancy? There are some things I have loved (feeling her move) and some that I have not (feeling sick and tired). I wouldn't say that I have enjoyed it, but I've not disliked it enough to not get pregnant again.
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 28 weeks and 1 day

Size of Baby: 2+ lbs

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm not tracking to the pound but I think around 25+

Maternity Clothes: Even some of my maternity tops are getting too short on me. It's annoying how long she is - don't know what I'll be able to wear at 36+ weeks.

Movement: All she does is move. She really enjoys kicking me in the ribs on my right side and in the butt (don't know how she does it)

Symptoms: Nosebleeds, heaviness, a little swelling, tiredness. I say I just feel "pregnant" and now I know what that means.

What I Miss: Sleeping on my back and belly.

Belly button In or Out: In, pretty much nonexistent

Cravings: Sweets that aren't chocolate

Is your nursery done? Haven't really started yet. Maybe this weekend (fingers crossed)

Do you feel ready? Yes and no. There's a lot more I want to do but I'm also incredibly anxious to meet her.

Overall, have you enjoyed pregnancy? I didn't mind up until right before the 3rd trimester hit. Now I'm kind of over it and ready to be "normal" again.

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 31 weeks 6 days!

Size of Baby: 4 pounds

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +24 pounds.  Didn't gain any weight last week yay me!

Maternity Clothes: I bought a few new shirts and one pair of yoga maternity pants over the weekend because I was so sick of my old stuff, I don't plan on buying anymore.

Movement: lots and mostly painful.

Symptoms: BH, HB, restless, uncomfortable.

What I Miss: regular clothes and being able to get comfy.

Girl, Boy, or Team Green: Kinsley Anniston GIRL!

Belly button In or Out: flat

Cravings: Apples

Is your nursery done? Baby will be in our room so her corner is done lol. We got all of our last minute shopping done over the weekend so all is ready!

Do you feel ready? Absolutely.

Overall, have you enjoyed pregnancy? Up until the third tri, now not so much.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"