September 2011 Moms

Even Weirder.....

Ok so I posted a few weeks ago about how my twin sister has been having vivid dreams that I am pregnant but wont tell anyone yet.  Which is true, but since then both my other sisters have called me asking if i was pregnant because they had dreams too.  The three of them are starting to freak me out.  They are all going to flip when i finally do tell them that I am!!!

Re: Even Weirder.....

• Wow that is crazy! I bet it will be fun to tell them!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My brother had a dream about me being pregnant sometime ago. So last week I said to him, "Remember that dream you had about me being pregnant?" His eyes lit up and his jaw was wide open. It was so cute to see his expression on being an uncle!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • One of FI's work buddies made a joke about three days after we found out about me being pregnant. Before we had told anyone. It was weird

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Wow, strange coincidence maybe, maybe not? :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That is soo crazy! How fun it will be to tell them. Yay!! : )
    "It's not what you look at that matters...it's what you see." Married 9.24.2005 DS born 5.2.2007 DD born 8.26.2011 imageimage
  • imagewhalen_sa:
    Ok so I posted a few weeks ago about how my twin sister has been having vivid dreams that I am pregnant but wont tell anyone yet.  Which is true, but since then both my other sisters have called me asking if i was pregnant because they had dreams too.  The three of them are starting to freak me out.  They are all going to flip when i finally do tell them that I am!!!

This gave me goosebumps! How exciting! They will be excited when you tell them!

Wyatt 9/6/2011 
    Tessa 7/5/2013
    Baby #3- ????? (ttc soon)

• WOW You have to think of a cute way to tell them. Like get them a magic 8 ball or something
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    br
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersbr>
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"