Philadelphia Babies
Options

pediatrician northeast philadelphia

Hi there Moms - Do you have a pediatrician you would recommend in Northeast Philadelphia?  I'm due in 4 weeks and would love a recommendation. 

thank you!! 

Re: pediatrician northeast philadelphia

• Options

Dr.Leigh Roberts 8556 Bustleton Ave 215-698-9200. She is great, I plan on using her for my baby. She was referred to me by a good friend who is also my ob/gyn, she takes her 2 kids there.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thanks Kellydw - i got the same rec from 2 other people, but i tried calling today to get an interview and I could not get through!  Just kept getting a busy signal when I pressed "7" for "all other calls"  or transferred to a busy signal when I said why I was calling.  I found it so disheartening and gave up since I still have a mountain of things to do at work.  I'll try again tomorrow but if I can't get to her now, I'm wondering what it will be like when my baby is sick :(    Let me know if you have better luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hopefully you get through - the only other pediatrician i am familiar is in chestnut hill - not really convienent for you, but they are great. kids first on germantown ave.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"